los

Reaction score
Steph
Do you still have available :
Plastic figurine
1. Muppet show Kermit the Frog with TV camera and mug

Sbleyer

Reaction score
Do you want just the 8 stills from Muppets Take Manhattan or do you also want the larger poster?

I'd go with just the stills, the larger poster will be too expensive to ship. What's your zip code?

How does $6 each sound? I'm seeing these for $8 each on ebay excluding the framing.

what do you ask for theim? i would love to have theim

Frank Oz Girl

Reaction score
I live in the Cleveland area! Do you have an updated list of what's still available please? I would especially be interested in the talking Kermit, if he's still available!

Sbleyer

Reaction score
Ah! Are you kidding? The entire collection was at my folks place in Akron and then we moved it to my sister's place in Dayton and now it's with me in New York! My folks are going to be coming through Cleveland this month and I'm sure they would be happy to bring it back with them. Everything here is still for sale: bit.ly/1JttksW. I'm selling the full lot for $125.

I live in the Cleveland area! Do you have an updated list of what's still available please? I would especially be interested in the talking Kermit, if he's still available!

Frank Oz Girl

Reaction score
If only I had known about this sooner! Ugh!

I wasn't sure just by looking at the pics, but has the talking kermit sold? I may be interested in several of your items, but that would be the big thing...some of these I have. I'm mainly looking for rare collectibles and preferably pre-2004...

Ah! Are you kidding? The entire collection was at my folks place in Akron and then we moved it to my sister's place in Dayton and now it's with me in New York! My folks are going to be coming through Cleveland this month and I'm sure they would be happy to bring it back with them. Everything here is still for sale: bit.ly/1JttksW. I'm selling the full lot for $125.

Sbleyer

Reaction score
He is still available! - That's picture 4 in the dolls folder, right? Everything you see in dropbox is still avail.