Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Ed returns from his cousin's wedding, slipping in, changing clothes and just going to bed with a toned-down sigh mentality.

*:insatiable: is already asleep in his own bed having thanked Kathy for letting him stay with her gang of roomies for the evening/night hours until his bedtime.

BTW: If "silver dollar" pancakes have to be six inches wide in diameter to be classified as such, would that make those foot-long pancakes "golden dollar" pancakes Kathy? Food for thought. :shifty:

Katzi428

Reaction score
coming in from the pool (geez is it hot out! ) Chef how are we doing?
:hungry: mumbling curses in his native tongue
That good eh?
:hungry: : Ah be quiet! Heving tu use an hard boiled egg slicer fur.....Ooh! Yiminy Crikkits! I got it:excited:! ...humming happily... Sorry bout cursing.
Meh....that's OK. You have until 7 to figure this all out. That's less than 2 hours.
:hungry:: I gut this. Doon't yu werry!Und DEN I going fer a svim! I swettin like a piggy!
There better not be sweat in those Sweet Ish Candies
:hungry:: Noop!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm, if there were you could call them sweat-ish candies instead.

:insatiable: Me no get it.
Don't worry... *Serves up some sea salt caramel ice cream milkshakes before going back to the workstation.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Step AWAY from your work stations!!
Now...what do we have?
:hungry:: Well.....we got der bittur sveet choklit miksed in with der milk choklit. . I meke der nice roond bolls und put der sprinkools . I mede 2 duzzen uv dem Den I mede der Choklit Solty Bolls det taste like der pretzuls Lil kiddies like pretzuls .
Okay...sounds good. Uh...you didn't get the second recipe from a chef from South Park did you?
:hungry:: KETHY!!! Are yu crazy??
holding my hands up in defense Sorry!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Ed hits the fridge... *Finds a cold frozen Hershey's bar, jackpot! Not the same as fully freezer frozen, but it still brakes off cleanly into the twelve individual pieces which I love to do especially since I have the tune of Ladybug's Picnic embedded in my soul.

Wonder if Hershey's has ever thought of making special tombstone versions of their breakable milk chocolate bar. It'd be the same twelve piece bar as usual, but with a semicircular piece as the capper as the thirteenth piece. *Shrugs. *Gets a glass of milk, then goes back to bed.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I contentedly open my laptop and instead of seeing the usual normal boring computer wallpaper ,I see the smiling face of.....Robin! I'm thrilled,surprised ,yet curious as to how he replaced it. So I go knocking on his door.
Robin: Who's there?
Me: Give you a hint. Your face is on my computer wallpaper .
Robin chuckling: Oh hi Mom! letting me in You're not mad are you?
No! Not at all! Surprised and relieved are more the words. How'd you do that?
Robin: I took a selfie & uploaded it to the computer .Then I put it as wallpaper.:smile: You like it?
Yep! Just promise me that there are no viruses on your cellphone.I don't want them going on my computer.
Robin: I promise.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:insatiable: That was a good dinner.
Me: Yep, oven-toasted crunchy bagels with garlic butter. Heh, knowing Mom like I do it's a good thing I asked for only a teensy bit of sriracha. And the tortilla chips broken off and melted into the chili soup gave it the perfect touch.
:batty: Ve'll load up the dishwasher. Take the napkins and cloth to the laundry room please.
Me: Sure thing.

*Offers to take some to Kathy if she wants, there's plenty leftover.
:insatiable: What we do with little tortilla chippies?
Me: Probably have them as chilaquilles with the refried beans my brother-in-law makes. Or just thicken the chili with the bean mixture mash and then add the chippies.

The fiends schedule an outing for tomorrow evening while Ed works on some potential plans for later.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie & I sit getting our manicures & pedicures (Prairie gets hers free since it's her birthday) :wink: (Yes...Ed...I forgot..but thanks to FB posting PD's bday it reminded me )
Prairie: What do you think of this lavender polish for my toes,Kath?
Gorgeous ,dahlink! :smile: You like this shade of light pink for my fingers?
Prairie: Yep...it's you.
I was going to get black,but then changed my mind.
Prairie: Oh please! You were not! You? Wearing black nail polish? That's like saying Cookie Monster likes liver!
But he does! nudging her to look at the little girl next to us
Prairie: Umm.. Kath...you wearing black nail polish is like Oscar saying he wants to start being neat from now on.
I was kidding Prairie! I'd never get black nail polish!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That reminds me... *Writes down note to ask Mom for my eldest cousin's phone to wish her a 'Happy Birthday' today.

*:insatiable: puts the finishing touches on the cake made for Prairie. Wha? Me known as a pretty good baker. You no remember me cookie recipes from The Sesame Street Library? Okay, so the gob me make in that Lord of the Crumbs trailer not exactly complete chocolate chip cookies, blame the writers, besides me had to work in same studio they film Cutthroat Kitchen. You ever have to work there and you understand why the dishes they make always fall short of the mark. *Shrugs, keeps adding little berries to the side of the "P" on the cake.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie: Oh thank you Cookie! looking through the cake to make sure :insatiable: didn't decide to take a little slice for himself.

Oh Prairie for :jim:'s sake...Cookie 's not that bad! He was kind enough to make you a cake! You really think he'd make a cake that he made for you?
Prairie: Well...OK I guess not.
Good....now let's enjoy it!