New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Micha

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Michele! I've been a fan of Henson's work since I was a tiny human. One of my fondest memories was watching The Muppet Show with my dad as a child. I am a blogger and former preschool teacher from New York.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Michele! I've been a fan of Henson's work since I was a tiny human. One of my fondest memories was watching The Muppet Show with my dad as a child. I am a blogger and former preschool teacher from New York.
Hi Michele! Welcome!

Akwairiyah

Reaction score
Hi! I found this community during a search for some information.

I grew up watching The Muppet Movie, Sesame Street, The Muppet Show, Fraggle Rock, and Muppet Babies. My children are enjoying Play With Me Sesame as I type this.

Thanks for showing me that I am not alone in my appreciation for all things Muppet.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

I grew up watching The Muppet Movie, Sesame Street, The Muppet Show, Fraggle Rock, and Muppet Babies. My children are enjoying Play With Me Sesame as I type this.

Thanks for showing me that I am not alone in my appreciation for all things Muppet.
Hi! And welcome to the forum!

JT Yorke

Reaction score

Be welcome :smile:

WereFox

Reaction score

Ye be welcome! :smile: