LazyTown - Post Work

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I have a friend who thinks that some of the Muppet/Henson performers may have dubbed the voices for the characters on LazyTown. More specifically, he thinks Ziggy sounds like Gord Robertson, and the Mayor like Tyler Bunch. In the second episode, it's clear that Noel MacNeal dubbed Pixel's voice (skip ahead to the 6:00). In most other episodes, Pixel's voice was dubbed by somebody else.

It's worth noting that since this show was filmed in Iceland, all of the puppeteers were Icelandic, and were therefore dubbed for both the American and British airings.

Any thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=379&v=j6aEO7mmrUM

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
As far as I can tell, there weren't very many Muppet connections besides one puppeteer named Sarah Burgess who is now a puppeteer on "The Furchester Hotel". It doesn't look like Noel or Tyler ever worked on this show. The mayor was played by someone named David Mathew Feldman, who has very little info on him on the web.

Oh and also, Chris Knowings voiced a character named Pixel for a few episodes, but that's about it.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
As far as I can tell, there weren't very many Muppet connections besides one puppeteer named Sarah Burgess who is now a puppeteer on "The Furchester Hotel". It doesn't look like Noel or Tyler ever worked on this show. The mayor was played by someone named David Mathew Feldman, who has very little info on him on the web.

Oh and also, Chris Knowings voiced a character named Pixel for a few episodes, but that's about it.
I think you may have misread some of what I posted. Or maybe I just wasn't clear enough. The Muppet people didn't do any of the puppetry - it's believed that some of them dubbed the voices for the American version. Sure enough, LazyTown is listed as part of Noel's 'miscellaneous work.'

The current online cast listings for the show are a mess, and probably not totally complete.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I think you may have misread some of what I posted. Or maybe I just wasn't clear enough. The Muppet people didn't do any of the puppetry - it's believed that some of them dubbed the voices for the American version. Sure enough, LazyTown is listed as part of Noel's 'miscellaneous work.'

The current online cast listings for the show are a mess, and probably not totally complete.
Oh okay, sorry, I just read your post again, I get it.