Muppets who interact the least with each other

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I can not think of a time when Lew Zealand and Gonzo ever talked to each other, I might be wrong.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I don't they believe they did, apart from the scenes they appeared together in The Muppets (2011) during the part where they joined Miss Piggy in forcing Jack Black to go to the Muppet Studios otherwise and the brief two minute scene in It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie where he gets hit by Lew Zealand's boomerang fish.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I don't they believe they did, apart from the scenes they appeared together in The Muppets (2011) during the part where they joined Miss Piggy in forcing Jack Black to go to the Muppet Studios otherwise and the brief two minute scene in It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie where he gets hit by Lew Zealand's boomerang fish.
Though they did not talk with each other which was my point.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Oh yeah. Point taken. Scenes they appeared in together don't count as an interaction.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It seems like Dr. Teeth rarely interacts with characters outside of The Electric Mayhem (and even then, he rarely directly interacts with Janice... or Lips). He interacted with Sam the Eagle in the "Mack the Knife" number, and with Beaker in Rock Music with the Muppets... And while both were only one-time team-ups, they seemed like natural pairings. Oh yeah and he's danced with Mildred twice (and they don't really seem like each other's type).

Rarity

Reaction score
Does Janice and Rowlf ever interact outside of the vets hospital?

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Floyd and Sam
It's been ages since I've seen it, but in the Muppet Show Sex & Violence pilot :sing: & :attitude: were 2 of the 3 main characters (the other being Nigel), so I'm pretty sure they had their share of exchanges in it.

Last edited:

Rarity

Reaction score
i met now they hardly interact and Rowlf and Floyd if i recall only interacted once