Questions about anything

JT Yorke

Reaction score
Does anybody has a good program to clean their pc with?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Does anybody happen to know why Saturday morning shows tend to get small seasons compared to prime time shows? It seems like the average Saturday morning show gets 13 episodes in its initial season, and less in later seasons (maybe 13 each year, maybe a little more each year).

Is there an assumption that kids can tolerate rewatching the same episodes more than teenagers or adults (I've never really minded watching reruns that I've seen many times before, as a kid or adult)?
Yes, as a matter of fact, it is: Sid Krofft once explained why his and Marty's shows only lasting one season (back then, 17 episode episodes instead of 13) was to their benefit, because kids like to see the same things over and over and over again. I mean, who among us as kid didn't wear out certain movies on tape until the VCR ate them?
Is it just a significantly reduced budget for Saturday morning shows (though I've read that Pee-Wee's Playhouse had the same budget as a prime time series, and each season had 13 episodes or less)?
Considering most Saturday Morning shows (especially animated ones) were produced on very, very meager budgets, it's quite possible that yes, budgets probably played a factor in it as well.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No, do not use Malwarebytes' Antimalware - they've gone completely down the drain ever since they upgraded their software a few years ago, and since then, the entire program hasn't worked properly, and it messes with the rest of your system.

I'd highly recommend Spybot Search & Destroy as an alternative; it saved my butt several times over the years.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just switched my browser to Opera since YouTube stopped working properly in IE . . . why are some sites still telling me to upgrade my browser?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
WHY?!?....

Just, just, why...

What sick child would want to shave a baby? This is beyond gross, this is unholy. Apparently there's even hair in it's butt crack. I can't, I just can't anymore, that's it i'm done
Looks like a character in The Croods.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Is there a title for the kind of stories people tell where a group of people get together and each takes turns telling a story, continuing from where the last person left off? This storytelling activity was done in the Muppet Babies episode Once Upon an Egg Timer, as well as one of the Homestar Runner Halloween episodes.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Is there a title for the kind of stories people tell where a group of people get together and each takes turns telling a story, continuing from where the last person left off? This storytelling activity was done in the Muppet Babies episode Once Upon an Egg Timer, as well as one of the Homestar Runner Halloween episodes.
It was the first Halloween episode of Homestar but, anyway why do haunted houses in media always have suits of armor?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Seriously, how do you upgrade to the new profile design on Facebook?