Muppeteers that can SING!

Skekayuk

Reaction score
Louise is still showcasing her talents through The Furchester Hotel, and even as a human actress on the West End. She played Mazeppa in Gypsy with Imelda Staunton, as well as being Imelda's first understudy!
Yes, I saw her as Mazeppa in Gypsy. at the Savoy Theatre, and also at West End Live. She was Brilliant in it. I know she was Imelda Staunton's understudy and I'm sorry I didn't find out soon enough on the few performances that she was actually on to manage to get to see it. (a part I've wanted to see her play for something like 20 years - ever since I first saw her on stage as Nails O'Reilly Duquesne in the 'Lost Musicals' concert staging of 'Red Hot & Blue').

ShMuppetgal96

Reaction score
How could I forget Muppets From Space?! This is the only version other than the original song that I love to listen to over an over and over again!

backpackmina

Reaction score
I know no one's up this late when I post this, but I rediscovered this little gem from UK television!
I'm up for some stupid reason lol! But yeah, what a lovely duet, one of my favorites!

Must....sleep...

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I think Ryan Dillon has proven himself to be a pretty darn good singer. Here's some of my favorite singing performances of his:

ShMuppetgal96

Reaction score
Peter Linz is another great example!

Here are two of my favorites from his old series It's a Big Big World!

ShMuppetgal96

Reaction score
I just HAVE to share this beautiful acoustic song written and performed by Matt in memory of his father, who passed away two years ago.