Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah yes... The infamously slow boat from China, the one carrying both Roger Moore and :mad:.

:sleep: What a great scene, 007 and 7-0-0.
:boo: 7-0-0? Is that Miss Piggy's secret agent number?
:sleep: No, it's her weight!
*Both laugh.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Entertainment Earth charged my card last night, which means my Selects will ship today and I will have them in hand next Wednesday or Thursday! Hooray!

:confused::eek::halo::sleep::boo:

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Nice!!! Can't wait to see pictures and the accessories Bunsen and Beaker come with

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Entertainment Earth charged my card last night, which means my Selects will ship today and I will have them in hand next Wednesday or Thursday! Hooray!

:confused::eek::halo::sleep::boo:
My card was charged last night as well. And the order status on the website was changed from back-ordered to processing

Dodo

Reaction score
Oh wow, all these new characters, and here I am not paying attention :embarrassed:
Question though, are these available outside of the US? Of course I could just order them, but I'd rather avoid the shipping cost if I can.

Thor

Reaction score
i've been considering picking the Select Figures up, but haven't yet. Guess that i am hesitant because i want to know for sure that Zoot and Lips will be included in the line. (i have 2 of each of them from Palisades, but don't want to open them). Series 4 has been sculpted right? When will we find out who will be in it?

Even though i didn't buy any of Series 1 yet, i may very likely pick up Statler and Waldorf with their balcony this week, because they look awesome and i think that one may become expensive/hard to find because so many will want it...

BobbyBenson64

Reaction score
i've been considering picking the Select Figures up, but haven't yet. Guess that i am hesitant because i want to know for sure that Zoot and Lips will be included in the line. (i have 2 of each of them from Palisades, but don't want to open them). Series 4 has been sculpted right? When will we find out who will be in it?

Even though i didn't buy any of Series 1 yet, i may very likely pick up Statler and Waldorf with their balcony this week, because they look awesome and i think that one may become expensive/hard to find because so many will want it...
I'm sure series 4 is in some kind of production, I'd put money on seeing at least Dr. Teeth and Zoot in the next set, Lips has a pretty good chance but not as much as Dr. Teeth and Zoot.

By the way I recomend the Fozzie and Scooter set. It's the best deal for the price point and a whole lot of detail and fun. I also recomend the Statler and Waldorf set, mostly because it and the Animal set have soldout almost everywhere :embarrassed:

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Wow nice! Pictures soon? Just wanna see what the final packaging looks like

Where can I order these at? Every website is still saying preorder except entertainment earth which says pre sold out

Last edited: