Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

rowlfy662

Reaction score
Diamond Select just posted a pic of their Animal figure on their Instagram and it looks like he does indeed have an articulated jaw someone can correct me if I'm wrong but It sure looks like it from the pic.

Last edited:

muppetperson

Reaction score

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Sorry for the double post

I feel like since Series 2 has animal come with his drum kit, Series 3 has Floyd and Janice and their instruments..I hope they come with a speaker or two.

Then I hope for series 4 Dr Teeth, Lips, and Zoot come in a pack with maybe a stage for them to stand on? That would be wishful thinking but sounds awesome

Thor

Reaction score
I'm sure series 4 is in some kind of production, I'd put money on seeing at least Dr. Teeth and Zoot in the next set, Lips has a pretty good chance but not as much as Dr. Teeth and Zoot.

By the way I recomend the Fozzie and Scooter set. It's the best deal for the price point and a whole lot of detail and fun. I also recomend the Statler and Waldorf set, mostly because it and the Animal set have soldout almost everywhere :embarrassed:

Thanks, Bobby, i picked up Statler and Waldorf at a comic shop. They look amazing! But they are expensive ($35 including tax at my shop), so if i decide to get the rest, i will probably just get the TRU versions. The only accessory that i would want that doesn't come with those versions is Kermit's chair.

Also, the owner of my comic shop said that DST sent 883 6-pack boxes of these out (they only produce and sell what is pre-ordered months in advance). So that means that only 1776 of each character was produced for comics shops? I'm guessing that number does not include on-line retailers. And i'm sure that it does not include TRU. Also, DST will probably produce a 2nd wave of it just as they did with the first series (there will most certainly be a demand for this). But still the low number of 883 boxes kinda surprised me.