Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Wish they would have done a beaker and Bunsen one I wanna see what that one accesorie was in the bottom corner

acoffia

Reaction score
I haven't opened mine yet, but it looks like a stand for each of the figures, with a peg to go in the bottom of the foot.
They are stands, but neither Bunsen or Beaker have holes in their feet for the pegs to go in.

They stand perfectly fine without them.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Ohh that's kind of weird. But my figures hopefully will be here Monday!

muppetperson

Reaction score
It is a shame that there are a few issues that are letting this line down. Kermit's pupil size, Scooter's glasses, paint issues, now it is continuing with
paint coming off Animal and his drum set toppling over. There mustn't be enough checks on prototypes and final product checks. I know Palisades had a lot of factory checks. I wish these figures would have come with bases.

beaker

Reaction score
Ugh, Big Bad Toy Store sold out:frown: They seem to be the only place online to order Wave 2. Other than ebay. Anyone know of any other reliable site to order Wave 2 without them being overly expensive?

Thor

Reaction score
Ugh, Big Bad Toy Store sold out:frown: They seem to be the only place online to order Wave 2. Other than ebay. Anyone know of any other reliable site to order Wave 2 without them being overly expensive?
Entertainment Earth has 1 left in stock! Get em while you can, cuz everybody wants these!