Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

BobbyBenson64

Reaction score
It is a shame that there are a few issues that are letting this line down. Kermit's pupil size, Scooter's glasses, paint issues, now it is continuing with
paint coming off Animal and his drum set toppling over. There mustn't be enough checks on prototypes and final product checks. I know Palisades had a lot of factory checks. I wish these figures would have come with bases.
A couple fixable problems is better than no figures at all :wink: I didnt think there was a problem with Scooters glasses.

BobbyBenson64

Reaction score
Oh and did anyone else notice that the thing on Animals rist wasn't painted in that reveiw?

muppetperson

Reaction score
A couple fixable problems is better than no figures at all :wink: I didnt think there was a problem with Scooters glasses.
It was the way they were positioned, and they seem very fragile and only held with thin plastic straps. It would of been better if they were fixed in the correct place or maybe magnetised.

beaker

Reaction score

beaker

Reaction score
I'm sure series 4 is in some kind of production, I'd put money on seeing at least Dr. Teeth and Zoot in the next set, Lips has a pretty good chance but not as much as Dr. Teeth and Zoot.

By the way I recomend the Fozzie and Scooter set. It's the best deal for the price point and a whole lot of detail and fun. I also recomend the Statler and Waldorf set, mostly because it and the Animal set have soldout almost everywhere :embarrassed:
Yeah my money would be on Series 4 having Dr Teeth and Zoot as a two pack(least I hope?) Im guessing Swedish Chef would be a safe bet.
Soo hoping the line does well so we can start getting big monsters :stick_out_tongue:

What I like about these compared to Palisades is that their much smaller so they take up less room to display. And its just cool that theres finally a new Muppet product in stores.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for my forbidden planet here in the uk to get them in their shop hopefully not long now. I really hope the line goes past 4 waves and with series 2 selling out and the preorder for Rowlf on big bad toy store already sold out I'm hoping that's a good sign. I do believe series 4 has already been sculpted so there's a chance we might see them before New York Comic Con. Here's hoping for the rest of the Band and Sam in wave 4

Rtec1

Reaction score
What's the deal with these in the UK? Forbidden Planet had series was up for pre order long before they were released, I check daily and no sign of them. Has anyone used forbiddenplanet.co.uk before? Only place I've seen them available

steinbeib

Reaction score
On bigbadtoystore.com it says there are 24 sets of Series 2 available when you put in a bigger number. So there are still plenty available. I preordered my set from clarktoys.com. They are getting theirs in this week and have all each available for sale too.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I just pre-ordered series 3 of the Minimates and Selects! I keep telling myself that I will wait for the cheaper TRU versions but then I get too excited and submit an order. Hope series 3 has some good accessories.

Thor

Reaction score