Sesame Street Knickerbocker Toys Complete List

hemi

Reaction score
knickerbocker sesame street1st.edition Bert ragdoll (1975):9" inches doll14" inches doll28" inches doll1st. edition Ernie ragdoll (1975):8" inches doll13" inches doll25" inches dollBetty Lou rag doll (1975)8" inches dollBert & Ernie's Buggy (1975):Soft toy buggy with 6"inches bert ernie rag doll2e edition Bert ragdoll (1976):10" inches doll14" inches doll2e edition Ernie ragdoll (1976):10" inches doll14" inches dollCookiemonster plush toy (1976):10" inches plush14" inches plush15" inches plush18" inches plush22" inches plushOscar the grouch plush toys (1976):14" inches plush15" inches plush17" inches plush20" inches plush22" inches plushGrover plush toy (1976):18" inches plush22" inches plush26" inches plushSnuffleupagus plush toy (1976):12" inches plush13" inches plush14" inches plush16" inches plushCount von count rag doll (1976):14" inches dollHerry monster plush toy (1977):14" inches plush22" inches plush6 pull string toys (1976):Bert ragdollErnie ragdollCount ragdollCookie monsterOscar the grouchBig bird4 play with me plush toys (1980):Cookie monsterOscar the grouchSuper GroverBigbird3 musical bandleaders plush toys (1981):CookiemonsterOscar the grouchBigbirdBedtime soft dolls (1982):Bert sleep wear soft dollErnie sleep wear soft doll5 appael dressed plush toys (1982):Dr, Cookie monsterTrain-engineer Oscar the grouchMarshall GroverBigbird firefighterChef cookie monsterPush dressed toy (1982):Grover 22"inches wairing a 'I love Mommy' yellow shirt3 Secret pocket plush toys (1982):Cookie monsteroscar the grouchbigbird

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Fat chance, due to this thread being 8 years old so probably it's a no.

CowbellaPiggy

Reaction score
Fat chance, due to this thread being 8 years old so probably it's a no.
Darn, didn't notice that...
Do you know how I can get a close-to-authentic sized floppy huggable Grover doll? Is there a list somewhere of the best options among official merchandise?
Thanks!

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Well from the Grovers, I seen or have the Gund Grover is is pretty good, you may want to track down the Macy Grover, I think that's one of the best ones out there, and I think Applause was sucessful with possable Grover. But this is all my opinion just look it up to see.

CowbellaPiggy

Reaction score
the problem (before your suggestions--thanks!) is that the photographs of an item are not always accurate according to disappointed reviewers who reveal that it was a sneaky misrepresentation of the product being sold

MuppetSpot

Reaction score

Here's a picture of my pose-able Grover from Applause, I think it's a good Grover. Your Opinion?

Last edited:

CowbellaPiggy

Reaction score
he's cute! his fur appears more curly than shaggy (but that could be from washing/drying the doll)...

wouldn't you just love to have Grover in the bathtub?? drying him in a big bath towel, drying between those precious floppy fingers, lightly blowdrying him before beddybyyyye, doing the whole tuck-in routine, sitting next to littellll Grover in his jammies, reading him a bedtime story... hugs and kisses...
(then hopping under the covers for an all-night snuggle! well, that's just me... being sick in bed 24/7 you go mad unless you retreat your imagination... and, when friends fail to visit, you have to content yourself with whom-/what-ever you've got around)

I love Grover!

CowbellaPiggy

Reaction score
MuppetSpot2,
I followed your gracious advice and found a 23" Macy*s Grover and was really excited in anticipation of his arrival, then the following e-mail just arrived:

"I sincerely apologize for having to cancel this order. I'm not sure how this happened, but we do not have this item in stock. We sold it some time ago so we are surprised that one was still showing for sale under our inventory.

I feel terrible this happened and I assure you your money in full will be refunded to your credit card.

I will follow up with AMAZON and our inventory to assure this does not happen again.

Our sincere apologies.

Paul & Kathy Freese / KathysKollectibles"

I'm so disappointed and sad... Grover! Where are you?

:'( :'( :'(

Here's a picture of my pose-able Grover from Applause, I think it's a good Grover. Your Opinion?

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Check on E-bay for them but, prices may vary for the Macy Grovers.