Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

BobbyBenson64

Reaction score

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I think he just has a early release which might mean that the paint rub was just an issue with the earlier version.
I have an Animal figure with the thing in question on his arm. I have not opened the package and don't intend to but the thing looks more like a band on his arm. It might even be removable but without opening the figure it's hard to tell. It definitely looks like it is not part of the arm itself. And it is painted black (not a paint rub). Hopefully somebody on here has an Animal figure with the thing on his arm and has opened their figure. Or maybe somebody will buy the listed figure and let us know for sure.

Otherwise I believe Jamie has worked on these for Diamond Select and can give us some input.

Thor

Reaction score
I have an Animal figure with the thing in question on his arm. I have not opened the package and don't intend to but the thing looks more like a band on his arm. It might even be removable but without opening the figure it's hard to tell. It definitely looks like it is not part of the arm itself. And it is painted black (not a paint rub). Hopefully somebody on here has an Animal figure with the thing on his arm and has opened their figure. Or maybe somebody will buy the listed figure and let us know for sure.

Otherwise I believe Jamie has worked on these for Diamond Select and can give us some input.

it must just be the wristband, which you move down his arm once you open the figure. Michael Crawford put his review up and the pics clearly show Animal with a black wristband:

http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-081716a.htm

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
The only I wish that was included for this wave was playbills for S&W & a table for B&B but, I like what's included in this wave like the Balcony & The drum-set. Here's hoping for Series 3 in package shots soon.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
This wave is so amazing! They just keep getting better and better! The balcony is way bigger once you see it in person like you can fit a 3rd character in there. Can't wait for series 3

BobbyBenson64

Reaction score
My set came in too. Love them!! Animal kinda seems a bit too big, but other than that I don't have any problems. The paint rub is't noticable on mine and with a little sticky tack the drums stand straight and look grate with Animal. Those bases that come with :confused:&:eek: seems kinda usless. Wish they came with a table insted lol. The paint is also better than the last wave. Can't wait for the:sympathy: figure!!!

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
My set came in too. Love them!! Animal kinda seems a bit too big, but other than that I don't have any problems.
I've noticed this complaint a lot, but :halo: has been depicted as being quite tall on a lot of scale charts iirc.

I mean, obviously they've done some kind of homework like with macho-man :eek:.