Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

BobbyBenson64

Reaction score
I've noticed this complaint a lot, but :halo: has been depicted as being quite tall on a lot of scale charts iirc.

I mean, obviously they've done some kind of homework like with macho-man :eek:.
It's probably becasue I'm used to the Pailisades :halo: having those bent knees.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Maybe Diamond Select will make an accessory pack with A table for B&B, playbills for S&W, & other things figures lack.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
This week's AskDST addresses a couple Muppet questions. One is about Snowths (not in series 4 and series 5 has not yet been discussed so TBD) and one about upcoming accessories that I had asked, which says, "You will hopefully see in the next few months!"

In case anybody wants to read the full responses, they are here: http://www.artasylum.com/2016/08/ask-dst-327-ghostbusters-muppets-and-more/

Wish there was a little more detail since I get so excited!

BobbyBenson64

Reaction score
So I had some breakage with the second wave of muppets :embarrassed:
The right leg of Beaker snapped at the waist joint. After looking at it realized the hip joint of the right leg and upper thought swivel seemed to be stuck. Luckily diamond has Great customer service :smile:

muppetperson

Reaction score
So I had some breakage with the second wave of muppets :embarrassed:
The right leg of Beaker snapped at the waist joint. After looking at it realized the hip joint of the right leg and upper thought swivel seemed to be stuck. Luckily diamond has Great customer service :smile:
These figures are fragile, a disadvantage of being small.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
This is a good sign for the line preorders for Floyd and Janice, Rowlf,Harry and mahna mahna and a set of all the figures from wave 3 have sold out.This seems promising for a continuation after wave 3 after all what's Mahna Mahna without his snowths

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Where are they sold out? They seem to still be in stock at Entertainment Earth, but I am glad I preordered early!

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
I'm just hoping if Diamond does a Clifford figure, it's the shades wearing version.