The Muppets and YouTube.com

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
This is an interview I haven't seen in awhile. My favorite part is when Dave has to cough and he covers it up by having Gonzo cough. Just like when Frank had Grover cough in the Kermit Draws the Letter K sketch:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
This is an interview I haven't seen in awhile. My favorite part is when Dave has to cough and he covers it up by having Gonzo cough. Just like when Frank had Grover cough in the Kermit Draws the Letter K sketch:
I thought Grover was supposed to cough to help unintentionally make the K sound.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I thought Grover was supposed to cough to help unintentionally make the K sound.
No, that clearly was unplanned. You tell by the way Jim makes Kermit move and by the fact that Grover's voice sounds completely different when he coughs.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Found these cool promos:
Wow, so The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson was rebroadcast at least once. I didn't think it was, though I knew there were two slightly different edits, one where Steve Whitmire rerecorded Kermit's dialogue at the end. Wasn't sure if that was for an international (English-language) airing or what.

And it was great to see that Follow That Bird promo again. I've been looking for Follow That Bird promos that aired on The Disney Channel. Oddly, for some reason, every time I saw a Disney Channel promo for the channel, I would be startled when they started. That particular one, I didn't recognize the first shot of Chevy Chase, but then got startled when it cut to Big Bird. Another promo (which I saw more often) started with a close-up of Miss Finch asking "can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street?", and another one, which I think was a promo for multiple Disney Channel showings, I think I was just surprised when it suddenly showed a Big Bird clip from the movie among clips from other programs.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Wow, so The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson was rebroadcast at least once. I didn't think it was, though I knew there were two slightly different edits, one where Steve Whitmire rerecorded Kermit's dialogue at the end. Wasn't sure if that was for an international (English-language) airing or what.
It was rebroadcast on Odyssey, as well. I have a copy, and that's where I first noticed the change. But I don't think Steve ever rerecorded dialogue - somebody just played around with Kermit's voice to make it sound a tad deeper.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
No, that clearly was unplanned. You tell by the way Jim makes Kermit move and by the fact that Grover's voice sounds completely different when he coughs.
It seems pretty intentional to me. Kermit tells him to not interrupt and he immediately does so.