Your Thoughts: The Muppets on WE Day Sunday August 28, 2016

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Neither did Matt Vogel's characters appear either. Maybe some SST taping prevent them from this appearance.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I thought it was pretty great, gave them the chance to use other characters and give them lines.

rocketdave

Reaction score
Eh, there wasn't really enough Muppet involvement to keep me fully engaged. I admit I got a little misty eyed when they did the piece on the kids who lost their parents due to a distracted driver, though.

I did like the segment with Gonzo- particularly at the end when Seth Rogen calls him a role model for people who don't fit in. That was definitely true for me when I was growing up.

I thought it was a tad odd that the chicken Scooter was interacting with was not Camilla, but I guess that's because Matt Vogel wasn't involved, though I'm not sure I would have known the difference.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I was so looking forward to this getting to see Kermit and who ever else and I forgot! Made me so mad I could have broke something in half.
I had it wrote on my calendar and it was just a blank thing in my mind till I realized that I forgot to see it up to record. Same with having other things on my brain too. Thanks a lot brain.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I had the wrong date. I was thinking it was tonight and as it turned out it was last Sunday and I couldn't find it on the ABC website. If anyone has a video clip of just the part of the show with the Muppets that would be great.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Lucy: Well, you know the old saying.

Schroeder: What old saying?

Lucy: Rats!