Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

Rtec1

Reaction score
After messing around taking pics of series 1 and 2 this weekend I think Statler and Waldorf have dissapointed me, and they were the set I was most anticipating.
They seem too big to me when compared to the others. Plus Waldorf has a lazy eye, not sure if it's just mine or not

DSTZach

Reaction score
After messing around taking pics of series 1 and 2 this weekend I think Statler and Waldorf have dissapointed me, and they were the set I was most anticipating.
They seem too big to me when compared to the others. Plus Waldorf has a lazy eye, not sure if it's just mine or not
Great case setup, Rtec.

It's hard to gauge Statler & Waldorf's size, since they're usually apart, and in the back row of most group photos, but I always thought they were closer to human size than the others because they were more "human" Muppets, like the Swedish Chef. Maybe Jaime can weigh in.

Rtec1

Reaction score
See what you're saying, but in the second picture the muppets are clearly not all on one level and in the third picture are much smaller than humans. Also the heads on the figures seem a lot bigger than any other muppet figure so far.
Just a nit pick, I love the figures and can't wait for series 3

DSTZach

Reaction score
Oh, I wasn't saying that they were as big as humans, just that they were bigger than most of the animal Muppets. And I wasn't saying that the group shot showed their height, just their relative proportions -- in most other shots they are clearly not even on the same plane, being way in the back. They are still 2 or so inches shorter than our 7-inch action figures, which represent 6-foot human scale.

This shot (not a composite, I don't think), puts Waldorf on a plane with Kermit, and his head is pretty big

But glad you like them otherwise. I still like your display! I need to clear a space to do that myself.

Rtec1

Reaction score
Thank you!
I do love them, so much that I sold off my palisades after buying series one.
Any chance of some new info?:embarrassed:

rowlfy662

Reaction score
I third the request for some new info lol but until then I though i'd give my predications for who could appear in series 4.

1. Swedish Chef
2. Rizzo
3. Pepe
4. Sam Eagle
5. Dr Teeth
6. Zoot
7. Lips
8. Lew Zealand

I Decided to go with 8 figures which is the same amount that is in wave 3 and I don't think they'll go higher than 8. If I get this right I hope I get a cookie :wink:

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I am also selling my Palisades figures as well. Only three of the six I own. I am keeping Johnny Fiama & Uncle Deadly which both are works of art.