Dave Goelz to be honored for 40 years of puppetry.

theSHE124

Reaction score
Sorry that I haven't posted in awhile. I've been going thru a new-computer-transition kinda scenario...anyway, has anyone got plans for the big honor event? Last I heard, CPA's still gonna do Jim's birthday tomorrow...

theSHE124

Reaction score
...Just checked my schedule: there's too little people working in the family house. (And u know what they say, 'too little, too late'. :sigh:) I'm unable to attend CPA or JHC for Frog Day tomorrow. Therefore, will need others to post those events for the coming sunrise...

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
So did anyone actually go to this Honour dinner thing? I'm surprised nothing has come up on social media about it.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if someone from Toughpigs went. Maybe they'll have a recap of the event like they do with most others.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
A friend of mine who works at the Center with me posted this picture: https://www.instagram.com/p/BKyaQ8Dgsl9137eQw8vhj55EqmPLKFbybHqiRE0/. I really want this to be on YT, but for obvious reasons, that probably won't happen.
That's awesome! If i'm not mistaken, Muppets, Sesame Street and JHC characters have been at a couple of the same events in the last few years, but legally they weren't allowed to appear at the same time or interact with each other. So it's great that they finally got to share the stage with each other once again, even though they probably didn't actually interact with each other.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Was there SST characters in the picture, I didn't see any but, Red, Rowlf, & Gonzo I wish I could have been there. Also I wonder if Kevin Clash perform?