Confessing Crushes...

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I'm never able to watch a game show without developing a crush on one of the female contestants. My most recent game show crush was a girl on the fantasy game show, The Quest who in my opinion was adorkable. I need help, LOL!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The girl that I previously had a crush on left town recently so now I'm not going to get to hang out with her anymore, :sigh:. I've been missing her all month and hope she has a wonderful rest of her life.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Am I the only boy who didn't have a thing for Megan Fox at one point in my teenager life? I've always preferred cute nerdy-type girls

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've never seen the appeal of Megan Fox, never. I don't even know what it is about her that I can't get passed, but I just never found, and still don't find her to be attractive at all.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I was watching That 70s Show earlier (which I'm actually beginning to really like), and I have to say:Mila Kunis is incredibly gorgeous. She is without a doubt the prettiest girl on the entire show. I know she voices Meg (my least favorite Family Guy character), but I'd be lying if I said I don't find her to be extremely attractive:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I have a new Happy Tree Fanon crush. Sweet little Mimi the rabbit, I don't know why I like her but I just really have been in love with her lately (even though she's not a canon character, and you know, a cartoon rabbit):