Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
The Miss Piggy looks so fabulous. Cannot wait to add wave 3 to my collection.

Disappointed to hear about Animal's drums being the same in the regular and the Toys R Us version. With the exception of the Balcony, each set I really feel like I should have just waited for the Toys R Us versions since it is a pretty significant price difference for accessories I won't even display, but each time my excitement and inability to wait gets the best of me. Already pre-ordered series 3 on EE. :big_grin:

muppetlover123

Reaction score
All of them are fantastic especially Mahna Mahna (probably didn't spell that right :wink: and Rowlf!

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Finally, :sympathy: is getting a figure we've all been wanting!!!!! PLUS Mahna Mahna I really hope it's articulated, though.
But...

I can't lie; Diamond's Rowlf looks ace. I think it may be the best-looking Muppet figure ever, but we all know how things change from proto to final:

beaker

Reaction score
I wish more than just Toys R Us and Barnes and Nobles carried these(major retailer wise) but its amazing to walk into a store and see Muppet action figures.
Wave 3 has the most characters so far, so def can't wait for Nov/Dec.

I hope they can include more mini playsets if the line continues. Or small pieces that you collect to snap into a bigger playset. Heck, I'm a sucker for those "buy all 5 Marvel figures to form Thanos" type of gimmicks.

Assuming we get a wave 4, I'm guessing a Dr Teeth with Zoot two pack(with keyboard and sax). Swedish Chef with Rizzo and various fruits and vegetables?
Or Rizzo and Pepe? Guessing Sam Eagle will be in there, maybe with Lew Zealand? I know some are balking at the size, but I love the idea of getting 2-3 characters in one package versus (for the most part) only getting one large figure in the Palisades line.

archiegold

Reaction score
Same here
I hope we get an update on the package shots of series 3 or any news on series 4 soon. I could use a pick-me-up.
I read the transcription of those regular interviews with… I think the president of Diamond Select? One of the questions seemed to indirectly indicate that Uncle Deadly was one of the figures coming in Wave 4.

Anybody else read that? Is it just wishful thinking on my part with that interpretation?