(No idea where to put this so feel free to move it) Muppet Ideas

Detritusarisen

Reaction score
I had an idea for a Muppet TV Show yesterday and I'd like to share it, as well as hear your ideas.
My idea is this: An animated TV show geared twoards the 8-13 year old audience called "Muppets Through Time" Based on MCC and MTI the show would have Gonzo and Rizzo narrating historical stories retold with Muppets. Episodes may include: The Boston tea party, Lewis and Clarks expedition, Signing of the declaration of Independence, and the Space Race.
Although I would love to see it done with puppets I figure that it would be done easier being animated because of the amount of times they would have to build new puppets for different historical figures.
What ideas do you guys have?

scooterfan360

Reaction score
well, I'm afraid to tell my ideas, someone might steal them .

jobi71

Reaction score
I had an idea for a Muppet TV Show yesterday and I'd like to share it, as well as hear your ideas.
My idea is this: An animated TV show geared twoards the 8-13 year old audience called "Muppets Through Time" Based on MCC and MTI the show would have Gonzo and Rizzo narrating historical stories retold with Muppets. Episodes may include: The Boston tea party, Lewis and Clarks expedition, Signing of the declaration of Independence, and the Space Race.
Although I would love to see it done with puppets I figure that it would be done easier being animated because of the amount of times they would have to build new puppets for different historical figures.
What ideas do you guys have?
It's a neat idea. Two avenues so that it could be all puppets: use the main characters to portray Hancock, Washington et. al. (Although they have done that before). Or (and I am intrigued by this one a bit more) use the workhorses of the Muppet Acting Troupe - Whatnots and frackles. You wouldn't need to build new puppets each episode just redress the 12-15 you already have.