Halloween is just around the corner

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Again, poor Linus. The wise scholar who quotes the Bible at Christmas, leads the Thanksgiving prayer, and yet is so crippled with delusions of the Great Pumpkin and the Easter Beagle.
Well for him, it's no more unusual than Santa Claus. :wink:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Here's a clip from the 1989 Real Ghostbusters' prime time Halloween special, The Halloween Door. This special was pretty out there, the Ghostbusters actually perform a musical number in tribute to Halloween (and yes, those are the real voice actors singing, lol):

Great message in the special too, about how we use Halloween to help children not to be scared of monsters and ghosts (this was in direct response to parents' groups at the time objecting to the holiday as "too scary" or even "Satanic"). One the best lines in the episode, "The first rule of the fanatic. When you become obsessed with the enemy...you become the enemy!" (Sometimes the GB fanbase might want to keep in mind going forward, hehe).

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well for him, it's no more unusual than Santa Claus. :wink:
And the fact that the Easter Beagle really was a thing.

Then again, Linus is also the wisest, most well adjusted of the group, provided no one takes his blanket away. Then he usually loses it, even getting violent at Snoopy from time to time when he takes it.

Here's a clip from the 1989 Real Ghostbusters' prime time Halloween special, The Halloween Door. This special was pretty out there, the Ghostbusters actually perform a musical number in tribute to Halloween (and yes, those are the real voice actors singing, lol):
I'd like to think that even though that was made in the Slimer! and the Real Ghostbusters era, it's one of the best episodes of the series. I especially liked the bit where Slimer dressed up as Venkman and disgusts his date. Leading of course to the classic exchange "Slimer! You're dead!" "Good Observation, Peter."

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Maybe they'll upload some episodes of "Aaahh!!! Real Monsters!" this month too. I hope they do, so we can finally get an official upload that probably won't get taken down by Viacom robots. Also, I don't have any of the seasons on DVD so...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I keep forgetting one of the downfalls to listening to Halloween music: having to put up with frequent tracks from GLEE's Rocky Horror horror.
Okay, seriously, is Comcast even going play any of the original RHP songs, or do we have to suffer with only the GLEE covers? Because I've yet to hear any of the RHP originals this year.

Then again, their playlist seems to be more limited this year than in years past.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, seriously, is Comcast even going play any of the original RHP songs, or do we have to suffer with only the GLEE covers? Because I've yet to hear any of the RHP originals this year.
The only RHP original they've played this year has been "Over at the Frankenstein Place," which is hardly one of the better songs of the soundtrack.