Skits that made you kind of sad

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score

The music is too beautiful and reminds me of Attack of the Friday Monsters. It'd be enough to make even Bob cry, considering it is computer animated and I associate computer animation with ReBoot.

I'm really depressed right now, too. Sometimes I hate being 14. It doesn't help that I'm a girl. I'm living off ReBoot right now.
I'm sorry you're so depressed.:concern::sympathy::cry:
What's so bad about being a 14-year-old girl? Everyone's got to be something...and whether you're a boy or girl, no matter what age you are- everyone has their own cross to bear......
I hope and pray things get better for you.

I'm sure you may well have heard these before- but maybe some other Sesame Street songs will encourage you.
:smile:

As Mister Rogers was fond of saying, you make each day special by just your being yourself.:smile::jim:

Take care and God bless.

Luke kun

Reaction score
I'm sorry you're so depressed.:concern::sympathy::cry:
What's so bad about being a 14-year-old girl? Everyone's got to be something...and whether you're a boy or girl, no matter what age you are- everyone has their own cross to bear......
I hope and pray things get better for you.

I'm sure you may well have heard these before- but maybe some other Sesame Street songs will encourage you.
:smile:

As Mister Rogers was fond of saying, you make each day special by just your being yourself.:smile::jim:

Take care and God bless.
I've heard them all. So yeah. I'm praying every day and I'm gonna go strong. *taps chest* ReBoot!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The William Weigman dogs ones. They only make me sad because I had a dog who I used to film videos where I would dress him up and reference those skits. Unfortunately, that dog recently passed away and now I can't see those skits without thinking of him and becoming depressed. Anything I associated with him kind of makes me a bit sad now, I really wish I didn't do that video where he became the Terminator. If you didn't know I did this short YTP-type thing about him becoming the next Terminator that ended with the dog having a dramatic death scene. It was funny at the time but now it's just depressing.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This one doesn't bother me anymore but when I was younger I would always get upset during the Elmo in Grouchland scene where Elmo loses his blanket. It was only because I could relate to him at the time, when I was born they gave me this adorable little baby blanket at the hospital and I loved that thing. I'm not even exaggerating, we have pictures of me with a huge smile on my face all wrapped up in the blanket. So when ever that would happen to Elmo I would start feeling a bit sad because it reminded me of the one I had for so long. Because of all the fond memories I have of that thing, a while back my mom and I crocheted some blankets and delivered them to the hospital where I was born. I decided to give back to the people who provided me with that warm, cozy little blanket and it really feels good to think that because of me some baby somewhere is snuggled up in one of Mom's homemade blankets right now enjoying him/herself as much I did.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
The William Weigman dogs ones. They only make me sad because I had a dog who I used to film videos where I would dress him up and reference those skits. Unfortunately, that dog recently passed away and now I can't see those skits without thinking of him and becoming depressed. Anything I associated with him kind of makes me a bit sad now, I really wish I didn't do that video where he became the Terminator. If you didn't know I did this short YTP-type thing about him becoming the next Terminator that ended with the dog having a dramatic death scene. It was funny at the time but now it's just depressing.
Your dog?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
This one doesn't bother me anymore but when I was younger I would always get upset during the Elmo in Grouchland scene where Elmo loses his blanket. It was only because I could relate to him at the time, when I was born they gave me this adorable little baby blanket at the hospital and I loved that thing. I'm not even exaggerating, we have pictures of me with a huge smile on my face all wrapped up in the blanket. So when ever that would happen to Elmo I would start feeling a bit sad because it reminded me of the one I had for so long. Because of all the fond memories I have of that thing, a while back my mom and I crocheted some blankets and delivered them to the hospital where I was born. I decided to give back to the people who provided me with that warm, cozy little blanket and it really feels good to think that because of me some baby somewhere is snuggled up in one of Mom's homemade blankets right now enjoying him/herself as much I did.
Take a look at the negative reviews here.

https://www.amazon.com/product-revi...points=0&pageNumber=1&filterByKeyword=blanket