Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Good, that saves us from having to explain what that woman walking through every section of the space shuttle was. Tylenol huh, could use a coupla those about now.
*Meanwhile Count and Uncle D have been jotting down some notes from the scarathon of past Halloween Wars seasons given the vonderful displays they keep creating on that show.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Good, that saves us from having to explain what that woman walking through every section of the space shuttle was. Tylenol huh, could use a coupla those about now.
*Meanwhile Count and Uncle D have been jotting down some notes from the scarathon of past Halloween Wars seasons given the vonderful displays they keep creating on that show.
getting some Tylenol out of my closet and putting it in a small jar to bring it next door hoping it'll help whatever's achin'
As far as the scene I was talking about, that was in the first Airplane! movie The space shuttle was in the second one . (Methinks that comedy like that wouldn't fly today...no pun intended. )

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Kathy, I'm taking some multi-symptoms, mom's orders/suggestion.

:batty: I agree, Back Alley Bob vas their best piece, but...
UD: I know, they didn't truly address the two-facedness of the challenge's theme. Ah well, that'll teach them to do better if caught in a game of Jekyll & Hyde and go shriek.
*Both chuckle.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Been watching a lot of good Halloween stuff, thanks to Food Network and Cooking Channel running season scarathons of Halloween Wars.
:batty: We've got all the five past champions... This season vill be decided on Sunday's episode.
:insatiable: Me happy to try some delicious pumpkin cookies or even the white chocolate with snappy ginger snaps inside it.
UD: Yes, and tonight's the first film in the Halloween Town series starring the Cromwell family, it airs at midnight on Freeform as part of this year's 13 Nights of Halloween.
Me: Wonder if Kim will let Tosh and Lily stay up that late to watch all four films.

*Ed leaves a present wrapped for Robin's birthday at Apt 2's doorstep, a Spooky Scarer scarit badge with a couple croonchy PB chocolate cups.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin: Cool badge that the scare crew gave me!
Did you thank them?
Robin: Yep. And I apologized for it being a late thank you.
Good. I should apologize too since it was my fault that you were late.
Robin: Well Ed won't be mad. He knows that you've been busy ,I think.
I think so. My sister has been here for the past few weeks . But just in case, let me run next door .
Robin: Don't run! Walk!:smirk:
Watch it,smarty frog! heading out the door and knocking on Apartment 1's door.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No worries Kath, we knew you were with family. Glad Robin liked his present. We're listening to MCR when possible to help its current drive and keeping up with the Halloween frights. That reminds me, Saturday morning is the anniversary for Halloween Town, the usual scarnival rides should be up and running by then.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Checks online schedule because something doesn't quite square.

Hey Count, Uncle D, the double feature's still on for tomorrow... But it's starting at 11 AM instead of fright and early at 7.
UD: So long as we still get to watch both movies for tomorrow's annihearsary.
:batty: Besides, that'll give us a chance to get a bite to eat before hand.
:insatiable: Mmm, that sound good, hope we can have pumpkin waffles.

*All go about getting read for bed, whatever hour they decide to fall asleep tonight.

Katzi428

Reaction score
The gang from Apt 2 invite Apt 1 over for :insatiable:'s bday (in Ed's absence) :hungry: made a HUGE birthday cookie (making Cookie promise he'd share )

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry I wasn't here... Well, you know what I mean. So to make it up to you Uncle D and Cookie, we'll have a vonderful skelebratory dinner down at the club tonight.
UD: That sounds splendid my fiend.
:insatiable: Ooh, me can't wait.
*Calls Kathy to invite/thank her for the choc chip cake :hungry: made for Cookie Monster.

:batty: So vhat vere you up to?
Me: Taking the scythe to the original MC Dorms thread, managed to cleave a good chunk of posts because someone requested it. Other threads to go through as well, but I'm still hoping to hear from Mayor Chapman if there's an easier way to target all of a person's content rather than having to check each individual post.

Katzi428

Reaction score
:hungry:: Oh we're just glad that Cookie like der ceke!
I was trying to think of that old school SS (we're talking REALLY old school SS) where that FB baker had :insatiable:imagining a birthday cookie with pink a white frosting .It had candles too. But I forgot how the whole thing went. Otherwise I would have had :hungry: make it.