The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've had to put up with that before in the past: immediately after uploading a new video, I would get multiple dislikes in quick succession.

Schfifty

Reaction score
But I mean, who even goes to great lengths to repeatedly dislike a single video on YouTube? I bet it's a Sesame Street freak who has too much time on their hands, and has decided to target my channel and disrupt the environment by having multiple accounts dislike my vids. I just don't get it...

I might have to take things serious and stop uploading for a while if this persists.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
An actual bearded lady.

Or, more specifically, a stubbled lady.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, I can't believe how everybody is suddenly so butthurt this year about the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree. "No! You can't do this! This is essentially tree murder! Why can't New Yorkers just make an artificial tree and stop killing all of these helpless, defenseless trees that are being killed for the sake of vanity?!" Wow, really? So, authentic Christmas trees are an item of vanity now? Gee whiz. What's next? Vegans across the country protesting Turkey Lives Matter?