Funko Reaction The Dark Crystal 3.75 figures

Mystic Master

Reaction score
Not yet, its only been a NYCC exclusive so far. It hasn't been released at retail, according to Reis at Funko its been pushed back to December for general release. The basic line is still due out this month though!

ryan19

Reaction score
That is great news .
Look forward to that . I have gotten the landstrider & Jen . Hope the whole set will be easily available .

Mystic Master

Reaction score
I found the Dark Crystal basic line today, but not at TRU - it was at a video game / movie / music store called The Exchange. They had a set of the basic figures, so I bought them all. The smaller figures were $10, and the larger two were $13. I'm astounded by the detail and the great deco. For those hunting them down - check comic stores, gaming stores, etc!

123Sunny

Reaction score
Those are so cool! I want FizzGig!!

And I love that if you collect them all you can build the crystal too? That's a super rad concept!

Mystic Master

Reaction score
Yes, Fizzgig looks great - the basic Kira comes with the mouth open version and the exclusive Kira (with Garthim) comes with the mouth closed. Each basic figure has a piece of the large crystal, and Jen comes with the stone base - he also has the shard, which can be placed into the crystal itself! The detail is just fantastic.

123Sunny

Reaction score
Yes, Fizzgig looks great - the basic Kira comes with the mouth open version and the exclusive Kira (with Garthim) comes with the mouth closed. Each basic figure has a piece of the large crystal, and Jen comes with the stone base - he also has the shard, which can be placed into the crystal itself! The detail is just fantastic.
gotta collect them all done right

Mystic Master

Reaction score
Here is the latest info on the Garthim - a quote from Reis at Funko, "Yes! The Garthim will hit Toys R Us in the beginning to middle of March! I have one in hand and it looks amazing!"

Mystic Master

Reaction score
The Funko Reaction Garthim (Toys R Us exclusive) has hit retail this week! Sadly, it doesn't come with the winged Kira from the NYCC exclusive set - but for all the DC fans that love action figures, this is a must have!

Dearth

Reaction score
I really love these figures. Here's a little recreation of some movie scenes shot with my Funko ReActions, with a NECA Chamberlain making a special appearance.

Alex

Dearth

Reaction score
Revised version, now that I have a Winged Kira figure. (The one shot of her with wings in the previous version was a digital fake. The wings were added from a toy review photo found online.)

Alex