Your Sesame Street VHS tape collections

Garrett

Reaction score
Aside from the ones that I showed, I just recently got a copy of The Alphabet Jungle Game that has a different stock number which is LV 51710. Are there any other copies of any other Sesame Street tapes which has a different stock number than the common stock numbers? The stock number would be LV 517__. Are there any copies of any other tapes that fill in the blank?

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I only own one SST video tape and that's The Best of Kermit on SST most Sesame Media collection is DVDs rather than Tapes.

Luke kun

Reaction score
My copy of Fiesta had a different label, it had the title in Helvectia letters and I'm pretty sure it was a promotional copy.

I don't remember the video itself from when I was a kid, but I read it does have an in credit version of the Sesame Street website bumper that used to scare the crap out of me on all my other SS tapes.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
- Bedtime Stories and Songs
- The Best of Ernie and Bert
- Big Bird's Storytime (partial)
- Sing Along (almost eaten)
- Count it Higher (DVD)
- Elmocise
- Monster Hits!
- The Best of Elmo
- Elmo Says Boo
- Elmo's Magic Cookbook
- Computer Caper
- Christmas Eve on Sesame Street
- Big Bird in China
- Sesame Street's 25th Birthday: A Musical Celebration
- A Magical Halloween Adventure
- A Celebration of Me, Grover (DVD)

My copies of the first four listed are actually illegally-copied duplications, but they're so old and worn-out that they're almost unplayable now, which is why I'm in the process of obtaining replacements for them. I've already got a replacement copy of Bedtime Stories and Songs from eBay and am currently watching a copy of The Best of Ernie and Bert.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
- Bedtime Stories and Songs
- The Best of Ernie and Bert
- Big Bird's Storytime (partial)
- Sing Along (almost eaten)
- Count it Higher (DVD)
- Elmocise
- Monster Hits!
- The Best of Elmo
- Elmo Says Boo
- Elmo's Magic Cookbook
- Computer Caper
- Christmas Eve on Sesame Street
- Big Bird in China
- Sesame Street's 25th Birthday: A Musical Celebration
- A Magical Halloween Adventure
- A Celebration of Me, Grover (DVD)

My copies of the first four listed are actually illegally-copied duplications, but they're so old and worn-out that they're almost unplayable now, which is why I'm in the process of obtaining replacements for them. I've already got a replacement copy of Bedtime Stories and Songs from eBay and am currently watching a copy of The Best of Ernie and Bert.
What do you mean by partial and almost eaten?

Erine81981

Reaction score
What do you mean by partial and almost eaten?
Partial mean only part of it and not the full whole thing and almost eaten meaning that the tape doesn't work in either part of it or half of the tape is doesn't work at all and if any of this is not what it mean then hopefully he'll correct me.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Partial mean only part of it and not the full whole thing and almost eaten meaning that the tape doesn't work in either part of it or half of the tape is doesn't work at all and if any of this is not what it mean then hopefully he'll correct me.
Thank you.

DePingPong

Reaction score
Anyone think its possible to obtain every SST tape out there? At least the Random House and Sony Wonder releases.