Julie Andrews: "One Step Into Spring" coming to DVD in 2014

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Sad to see this never got released..... So many other classics have made it to video- it'd be great to see this one too. (Of course, there are still a number of Muppet specials I want to see released to video in some format- preferably as bonus releases on Seasons 4 and 5 of The Muppet Show on DVD......)

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Sad to see this never got released..... So many other classics have made it to video- it'd be great to see this one too. (Of course, there are still a number of Muppet specials I want to see released to video in some format- preferably as bonus releases on Seasons 4 and 5 of The Muppet Show on DVD......)
We need to send lots of emails and letters to Legend Group Studios to tell them to release it and that we're mad at them for breaking their promises to release it.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
It's sad so many shows are not even getting season releases anymore, DVDs are in the situation that VHS was in the early 2000's. It's disappointing Disney hasn't at least released TMS after nearly a decade, we'll probably never get them, if not that then at least release TM'16 on DVD, I know The Grinder got a DVD release and that show was also cancelled.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I would definitely prefer Seasons 4 and 5 of The Muppet Show over the 2016 "The Muppets" show on DVD- but it'd be better if Disney just released all of it........ I feel like the Time Life releases might be the best we're going to get for TMS Seasons 4-5 at this point though... Incomplete, but at least some of the episodes are out there.