Arthur - Where is the Show Going?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Arthur is still airing in my local station, I mean it's still making new episodes so I don't see why they'd stop airing it. It's more weird how they air Clifford the Big red Dog repeats when the show went off the air 13 years ago.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Clifford's been off my PBS for a good many years now. Go figure.
Well I guess stations differ. Does your station still air Between the Lions, Zoboomafo, or Mr Rogers? Just curious since all 3 shows haven't been on for probably 10 years.

Mr Snrub

Reaction score
Arthur is still airing in my local station, I mean it's still making new episodes so I don't see why they'd stop airing it. It's more weird how they air Clifford the Big red Dog repeats when the show went off the air 13 years ago.
It's a decent show and I'm sure kids might still like it, so it kinda makes sense

I don't understand why my local station still regularly airs Maya and Miguel.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Apparently, ARTHUR has, supposedly been moved to 5:30 in the afternoon, but I wouldn't know about that, because that's when my PBS airs local programming. That, and it's also apparently on during a 6:30am death slot.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
On Friday, my local PBS station aired the Sleepover/Arthur New Years. Both still hold up and are as funny as ever.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I would have watched that myself (as I still have the episode on tape after all these years), but I somehow didn't think to, lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
They still reserve that one for New Year's, but hey, if you can believe it, they actually have been airing Season 1 episodes again this year . . . on rare occasions, but still. Heck, I believe they actually aired the first episode sometime this year, IIRC.