Muppet Plushes

BorkBork

Reaction score
---offtopic---
drspy is chef in your avatar banging his head with the spoon or spatula or whatever it is??? LOL it looks so funny, hehehe!!!

/Anders

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
yaaay! Thanks for that info Uncle Duke! They do have three diffrent one! Gozno, Beaker, and Animal...kinda tipical, I was hoping for Busnen.

they are 20 bucks each thought, I only got Beaker, he is great! I also got the Kermit and Fozzie head Anenta toppers and the Kermit Tin mints, and I found the Fozzie Banana Phone pin!!!!

I was with my friend and she said she would buy me one of the other Muppet plushes for my birthday which is next week, but before hand she suggested that she would take me out to dinner for my birthday and I figured going out to eat with my best friend is a better gift :smile:

But I do hope this hot topic store gets the bunsen, fozzie, kermit and Piggy dolls yet as well as the smaller EM dolls.

Maybe I would just by Bunsen and the EM dolls cause I have many other Gozno and Animal, piggy, fozzie, and Kermit things.

Zack)Rowlf the, hoping for a new Rowlf the dog plush beside the new starbucks finger puppet that is, Dog.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Originally posted by BorkBork
---offtopic---
drspy is chef in your avatar banging his head with the spoon or spatula or whatever it is??? LOL it looks so funny, hehehe!!!

/Anders
The Chef is spose to be moving his knife back and forward like he is chasing a chicken or something but it came out a bit different and endrd up looking like he is banging his head. When I get more time I'll fix it.

Its going too fast!

lol, do you like it though? I spose it is quite unusual!

Sam T Eagle

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

When I order my EM beanie set from
Wickedcoolstuff the nice person gave nice ear full of information on the Muppet plushes He said another wave is plan for the middle of the Summer and then one in the Fall
He said that EM beanie set will come out again with different set of clothes and I ask him about 18'of Statler & Waldorf he said yes!
HE also said that other cast member of the Muppet were plan to coming out as plushes!

This is Great News!

Muppet wishes do come true!

I hoping for 18'plush of Sam, Scooter, Sweetums, Rowlf & Dr.Teeth

:attitude:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Does anyone know if these plushes will be available in Australia?
I doubt they will be as not much is! It would be nice though!

They did however have some plush muppets at fair grounds and places like that as prizes, it was surprising to see hundreds of kermits and piggys and animals everywhere in the fairgrounds a few years ago.

:smile: :stick_out_tongue:

Luke

Reaction score
From what i know there were firm plans to do 10 characters, not sure where it goes from there but if they sell well, it'll be an ongoing thing like Palisades.

Didn't realise they were out in the states yet.