Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, you mean Mike the Baker.
:insatiable: Him the baker man?
Yes Cookie, that was the name of the baker.
:insatiable: Then him the man me wanted to see.

That bit runs on MCR from time to time... It's a large cookie, with white stripes, pink and green frosting buds around the rim, and a big candle.
:insatiable: Oh boy, me no can wait! *Eats the imagined cookie. Even imaginary cookie cake taste great.

I'ma gonna go read a bit of fanfic while the election results regarding :wisdom: versus :mad: keep coming in throughout the night.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Oh, you mean Mike the Baker.
:insatiable: Him the baker man?
Yes Cookie, that was the name of the baker.
:insatiable: Then him the man me wanted to see.

That bit runs on MCR from time to time... It's a large cookie, with white stripes, pink and green frosting buds around the rim, and a big candle.
:insatiable: Oh boy, me no can wait! *Eats the imagined cookie. Even imaginary cookie cake taste great.

I'ma gonna go read a bit of fanfic while the election results regarding :wisdom: versus :mad: keep coming in throughout the night.
Yes...that was it! Thank you!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*:batty: watches post count house points total drop. :frown:
I know buddy, but it has to be done. On the upside, we did find some old posts that made us :smile:.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm, I'm in a good happy mood today.

Got another basic check-up at my new entist on Friday, still owning a life-long cavity-free record.
Bathed and dressed in clean hanging out clothes.
Worked on haunters' descripts, the total's now at 210.
UD: That's the same as 21 and 0.
:batty: Or 2 (Ed shows two fingers sticking out), 1 (Ed tucks one finger down), 0 (Ed forms a 0 with his index and thumb).
There's a good drizzling rainstorm going on outside.
UD: I hope it turns into a storm later.
:batty: So do I my fiend.
:insatiable: What about later this week?
We'll probably head home for T-Day, looking forward to the Muppet appearances at the parade this year.

Yep... I'm in a good happy mood today.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So, it's Black Friday.
:batty: The only thing "black" about are the clouds covering the sky threatening to rain though it hasn't yet.

Mmm, I know today better as Green & Red Friday.
:batty: And why's that?
Because MCR began its annual Muppet Christmas music merrython today.

:insatiable: That mean me can start writing me letter to Santa?
Sure... Just don't get carried away eating what you're writing with.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Downstairs in Apt 1.

So guys, what'd you think of Hairspray?
:insatiable: Best part for me... Corny's sponsoring of Oreos! They favorite cookies of both furry blue monsters like me and green humanoid martian superheroes everywhere.
UD, softly: I can hear the bells.
Me: You would. That's one of the little oopses though. In the 2007 movie, "I Can Hear The Bells" takes place in Patterson High School, well after Tracy's audition during "The Legend of Miss Baltimore Crabs".
Dunno why that song makes me think of a human crab-girl hottie though.

*All get ready for a good night's sleep.

Katzi428

Reaction score
making Chinese noodle cookies. There's butterscotch and chocolate chips melting on the stove They act as glue for the noodles to stick together.As I'm stirring the butterscotch mixture to get it to melt , :hungry: is standing in back of me and I almost burn myself
GAH! Chef don't hover over me please!
:hungry:: I doon't want yu burning yurself?
Well I almost did. How long have we lived together?
:hungry:: Erm...
A long time...You saw me make these last Christmas and I think the Christmas before.
:hungry:: Und I wuz a nervus reck then.
Relax!! I know what I'm doing! Please?
Helga (Chef's wife) to :hungry: Sveethart? Give Kethy a brek hm? Ve gu und wetch TV?
(the 2 leave but Helga winks:wink: at me)
I shake my head ...when will he learn to trust me?Robin enters the kitchen and takes a candy cane Hi Mom!
Hi Robin! Sure you can have a candy cane even though bed time is in an hour!
Robin laughs Sorry . Whatcha makin'?
Chinese noodle cookies. Be careful please. Hot stuff on the stove .
Robin: Oohhh..yummy! You makin' meringues this year?
You like meringues?
Robin nods Tasty! Especially with chocolate chips in the middle!
Well I'll try to make the ones with the chips in the middle.But if I can't , maybe Chef will.
Robin: Cool! Where's everyone else?I see Chef and his wife watchin' TV.
Last minute Christmas shopping.
Robin: I thought so. I guess I'll go snoop for my presents..uh...go to bed.
Pardon me??
Robin: I'm kidding!
You'd better be!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Ed gets back home after a meeting with his broker, everything's fine, just gotta take care of another few errands tomorrow. Wha's this... Flyer to donate for that 0-fer parade? Heck no, if the Browns go 0-16, that'll be the final nail in their coffin confirming the best mor they ever made was becoming the Ravens instead.
*Settles down with dinner while the spooks come in to add some deadcorations to our Cryptmas ornament hangman stand.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Listening to MCR...

Me: They're really making me smile today.
UD: Yes, today is a day you certainly need a bit of good cheer.
Thanks Uncle D, that's why I had a few happy tears hearing the version of "When The River Meets The Sea" from Jim's memorial. And the newest addition was the book & tape narration of MCC, that brings back other good memories from that first Christmas back in 1993. The family trip to Connecticut, racing through the night to Vermont, arriving at the townhouse we rented and finding the Sesame New Year's special as a true surprise.
:insatiable: Me remember that one... Me get to be the science expert, back when the station was the MNN before it get bought out by MMN.
:batty: Ah yes, it was fun being the chronologically synchronized countdown counter so it would be perfectly timed when Wolfgang dropped the ball on his nose.

*The scare crew sips some hot chocolate continuing to enjoy the night.

Katzi428

Reaction score
a bit late but Gaffer and I slip a purresent over to Fatatita for her birthday!.It's a black and white squeaky toy mouse