Video: Pigs in Space “Alien: Look Who's Coming to Dinner”

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
And now... "Piiiiigs in Spaaaaaaace!"

Here is the first of several anticipated new "Pigs in Space" videos directed by Kirk Thatcher.

If you've seen this video please like this post and share your thoughts below.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Such a good and funny first episode! Matt Vogel sounds great as the announcer and Dr Strangepork (im assuming he's doing both) Also the writing was hilarious, and I did not expect to see Pepe pop out of Links stomach! Can't wait for the 2nd one

smalltimecrook

Reaction score
Aww, how great to see this back 20 years later. Started a bit frantic, but loved the whole Pepe/Alien homage, very funny, a great early Xmas present for Muppet fans. I heard they have filmed 4. Anyone know when we'll get the next one?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Well, that was... unusual, but still alright. I'm honestly not sure how to feel about it, the jokes were very much in the spirit of "The Muppet Show", but this was a bit more disturbing than usual. I understand that they were parodying that scene from "Alien" but it's a little unnerving to see a Muppets' guts. But, the humor, at least for the Pepe parts were pretty funny and it's great to finally see Dr. Strangepork get a major role after all these years, and great to see Link once again. I hope this is the beginning of the return of more internet sketches like the ones they had back in 2008.

cjd874

Reaction score
Good video overall! I was weirded out by Pepe emerging from Link's stomach, but the jokes were pretty funny. Definitely more adult-oriented than anything the Muppets have done in recent years. I do hope that we get more Pigs in Space installments soon. Come to think of it, it wouldn't be a bad idea if the Muppets could produce some some Swedish Chef, Vet's Hospital, Muppets Labs, and News Flash skits, either.

For some reason, I'm not sure if it's Matt Vogel or Dave Goelz performing Dr. Strangepork here. I hear inflections of Constantine, Gonzo, and Dr. Bunsen Honeydew...so can anyone help me out here?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
For some reason, I'm not sure if it's Matt Vogel or Dave Goelz performing Dr. Strangepork here. I hear inflections of Constantine, Gonzo, and Dr. Bunsen Honeydew...so can anyone help me out here?
It's definitely Matt, you can tell because it sounds like his voice for Pops. Plus, Matt's played Strangepork in all of his other recent appearances so...
I looked ovary and ovary, but there was no womb!
That joke was so disgusting I shouldn't have laughed at it as hard as I did, lol.

LinkLady77

Reaction score
That was gross yet very funny! I like how it didn't take the predicable route of a Miss Piggy karate chop ending. I'm so glad that I was emailed by Muppet Central about this wonderful announcement. Link is absolutely adorable in this and Dr. Strangepork sounds fabulous. Sigh....love, love, love! Can't wait for more!!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The interactions between Link and Pepe were what made this for me. "Give me keeses!"

Say, is that Kevin as the space squid? I thought I detected a hint of Polly Lobster or Benny Rabbit in that delivery, "None of ya bizznessss!"