Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I was about to say that I would be ok if this line ends after 5, but then I started thinking about who else I would actually like to see and I realized I will actually need about 10 waves haha. The ones I want to see are Dr. Teeth, Zoot, Lips, Pepe, Rizzo, Walter, Sweetums, Link, Strangepork, the Swedish Chef, Uncle Deadly, Yolanda, Lew Zealand, Sam, Bobo, Big Mean Carl, Beauregard, and two Snowths. If it only went to a series 4 or 5, the Electric Mayhem and Walter would be my top wishes.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I think with the smaller figures they could do some great playsets. I was thinking it wouldn't have been a bad idea for Palisades to just do the Muppet Theater as the ultimate playset and then everything else could've just stood to have been inserts. Don't get me wrong, they did some great playsets, but Muppet Labs could've just stood to have just been a backdrop with a desk and Animal didn't need that grandiose drum set.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
I don't know about select figures but Diamond have confirmed via Twitter & Facebook that the 3rd wave of minimates will be out in toys r us and comic book shops.

Wafflesnacker

Reaction score
I really hate the habit of Diamond Select making very tiny mushroom joints. I once got a Jack Skellington and it was already broken in seconds. Don't really trust it enough to buy a Kermit from them, considering how small HE is. I'll stick with my palisades one for now.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I don't know about select figures but Diamond have confirmed via Twitter & Facebook that the 3rd wave of minimates will be out in toys r us and comic book shops.

Hopefully the figures will be out soon

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It was confirmed in this thread that Toys R Us won't be carrying the Minimates. Hopefully that Twitter and Facebook post means that Toys R Us has changed its mind (and the info wasn;t a mistake or something).

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
It was confirmed in this thread that Toys R Us won't be carrying the Minimates. Hopefully that Twitter and Facebook post means that Toys R Us has changed its mind (and the info wasn;t a mistake or something).
No, you are wrong this wave of minimates will not have any Toys R Us exclusives but, they will still carry the minimates.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Diamond tweeted that the muppet minimates are out today but sites like entertainment earth still say preorder so possibly tomorrow they will offically be out? Either way I'm excited to own the whole Electric Mayhem band