Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
Diamond tweeted that the muppet minimates are out today but sites like entertainment earth still say preorder so possibly tomorrow they will offically be out? Either way I'm excited to own the whole Electric Mayhem band
They were officially released yesterday. I picked up a full set at my local comic/collectible shop. The only full set they received.

The cases are packed with 8 two packs: 1 Newsman & Pepe, 1 Lips & Zoot, 3 Floyd & Janice, 3 Constantine & Officer Fozzie.

Stephanie Evjen

Reaction score
Got Dr. Teeth and Animal. Looking forward to add the rest of the Electric Mayhem. Guess I'm becoming a real Electric Maniac (a fan of Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem).:big_grin::sing::flirt::cool::halo:

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Diamond confirmed on twitter that Series 3 of the select figures are in the factory now so it should be a spring release like Series 1. So we may get some packaging shots soon! Also they said they might reveal Series 4 soon

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
My minimates arrived today! They look great!

What other characters do you want to see as minimates? I would like to see Sam, Rizzo, Walter, Sweetums, Uncle Deadly, Bobo, and Yolanda. The Vets Hospital crew would also make a nice Toys R Us set if they do that again for series 4. I think one more wave of minimates would be nice, but unlike the Selects, I would be ok if this collection wrapped up soon since it does feel like a fairly complete collection as it stands.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Alright, so I finally got around to unpackaging the series 2 Diamond Select figures, and my biggest complaint is Animal's drums. Holy crap. They were one of the most frustrating things to set up. The cymbals barely stand on their own, and if one thing tips over, it knocks practically every other piece down with it. My solution was to put double sided adhesive pieces on the bottom of each kit piece, which seems to work a bit better.

Overall, the figures in this set are wonderful. Their limbs were very stiff to begin with, but i was able to loosen them up. The Statler and Waldorf balcony is amazing, as is the duo themselves. Looking forward to Series 3 in March

beaker

Reaction score
Diamond confirmed on twitter that Series 3 of the select figures are in the factory now so it should be a spring release like Series 1. So we may get some packaging shots soon! Also they said they might reveal Series 4 soon
So more March/April instead of late January? I'm ok with that, long as they are fer sure coming out :smile: