Video: Pigs in Space “The Gravity of the Situation”

LinkLady77

Reaction score
Another good one! It cracked me up to hear Strangepork say "Linkie". I always found it funny when he called Link that in the classic sketches. Miss Piggy calling them "total asteroids" had me burst out laughing! Seeing most of Steve Whitmire's left arm as Link "hams" it up with the Kermit puppet while running away from Piggy at the end gave me a bit of a chuckle. Seeing 2 of these sketches was a great early Christmas present...thanks Muppet Central for keeping me in the know! :smile:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I think the only thing I didn't like was the lighting; the bridge looked way too dark.

Stephanie Evjen

Reaction score
Another clip that made my morning. It really did stick with the theme where Link Hogthrob and Julius Strangepork making Piggy do menial tasks, such as cleaning the windows and taking out the trash, which I see is pretty sexist since Piggy is an important part of the team.:mad: It was also pretty mean that they played that April Fools joke, which featured a Kermit puppet, played by Link. I did think the Kermit cameo was a nice touch to the web series. All I can say is it was a pretty cool reference to the film Gravity, and I can't wait for next week's episode. Hope it will feature the Electric Mayhem and play a new song! :big_grin::sing::flirt::cool::halo:

mr3urious

Reaction score
It was fun seeing Kermit in this one, and the twist that he was really a crappy-looking puppet performed by Link. Also liked that we didn't have to wait an eternity for a 2nd episode, as some worried.