Muppets "25 Days of Christmas" Promos on Freeform

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure if this deserves a thread of its own, and it's not as big news as Freeform airing any Christmas specials during their 25 Days of Christmas month-long promotion... But I tuned in to watch the first of the Toy Story trilogy airing now this afternoon, and I caught a Muppet interstitial. The promo was Piggy playing up the fact she's "the official hostess" for Freeform, cutting and complaining there was no snow. So she then demanded Bunsen explain why there was no snow... Only for Piggy to get hit with a snowdrift in the end, courtesy of Muppet Labs of course.

:mad: :confused: :eek:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
That does sound really interesting. Hopefully that will be on You Tube sometime soon.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
For some odd reason, this promo aired only during the commercial intro/outros when Toy Story 1 was playing on Freeform. :confused:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:news: Mupdate!

Another promo aired during the commercial intro/outros for The Nightmare Before Christmas this afternoon.
Looks like the one-sided Gonzo/Piggy crush has been given new life. Piggy's standing under a mistle toe wondering about the male Hollywood stars she'll get to kiss... When Gonzo walks by, notices the mistletoe, and tells her to "plant one" on him. Cue automatic karate chop overreaction, leaving Gonzo happily dazed in the aftermath.

Next weekend is Christmas Eve Day and Christmas respectively, so I'd expect at least another one of these segments to air then.

RowlfFan12

Reaction score
:news: Mupdate!

Another promo aired during the commercial intro/outros for The Nightmare Before Christmas this afternoon.
Looks like the one-sided Gonzo/Piggy crush has been given new life. Piggy's standing under a mistle toe wondering about the male Hollywood stars she'll get to kiss... When Gonzo walks by, notices the mistletoe, and tells her to "plant one" on him. Cue automatic karate chop overreaction, leaving Gonzo happily dazed in the aftermath.

Next weekend is Christmas Eve Day and Christmas respectively, so I'd expect at least another one of these segments to air then.
This one is my favorite! haha.