Happy Birthday Ed!

Katzi428

Reaction score
kicking myself in the rear end over & over & over for forgetting!!
Ed I hope your day was the BEST ever!
Chalk it up to me getting CRS (can't remember s...er..STUFF...yeah..THAT'S it! )
Der Kitty Kat!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Like I said elsewhere, no worries Kathy. CRS? Heh, you probably mean CRAFT, "Can't Remember a *Frogging* Thing". Had to clean that up a bit.
Good time on Tuesday, have a family party tonight, and then we'll see what happens on the weekend.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh Ed, I'm so sorry I missed it! Glad you had a good day! Ah, seafood pizza... I remember that fondly when I went to college near my house. Though the one I ordered wasn't quite so..strong,, as yours sounds, lol.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wha? Is well made delicious pizza. Then again, not as odd as the first combo I ever put together, pineapple and Canadian bacon. Ever since then I only eat plain cheese if there's no other option available, pizza's one of the greatest culinary canvases of all.

Thanks Kathleen. Got a coupla gifts too, but it's the experience of being with the fam that sticks for longer.

Hope everyone here had a happy Christmas and here's to another new year. :zany:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Boy, is this forum Ed today or what?
Belated cheers, but snuck in before New Year's. 8)

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who's posted here so far. Had a coupla slices of seafood pizza my fam bought/brought from Magno's, one of the premiere pizza parlor chains here in PR. Watched and enjoyed the Tony Benett 90th Birthday Tribute special.

Another year, another reason to be happy. :smile:
I've had tuna fish on pizza before, but now I really wanna try seafood pizza. My god I'm hungry now. :stick_out_tongue:

Anyways, happy birthday! Here's hoping you'll have many more. :batty: