Out With the Old, In With the New! The New Year's Thread

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Welp, happy new year everybody!

EDIT: Here are some of my new years resolutions-
1. I'm gonna study way harder than I have in my entire life (I haven't studied nearly as hard as I should have the past few years)

2. I'm going to make tons of new friends (I don't really have any friends besides my neighbor across the street who's like twelve)

3. I'm going to really push hard to further my dreams to become a puppeteer/screenwriter/actor/voice actor

4.Meet a Muppet performer (any of them)

5.To be more patient with my younger brother

6. Watch the new episodes of Sesame Street,Steven Universe, Doctor Who or any other show that i'm into.(Because that's an easy goal to fulfill)

7. Clean my room

8. Exercise more.

9. Find a way to earn at least 200 dollars this year

10. Clean up my room

11. Gosh my room is a mess :stick_out_tongue:

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ugh. What a way to start the new year with Taylor Swift having to release a new song.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Welp, it's about that time again!

Welp, happy new year everybody!

EDIT: Here are some of my new years resolutions-
1. I'm gonna study way harder than I have in my entire life (I haven't studied nearly as hard as I should have the past few years)

2. I'm going to make tons of new friends (I don't really have any friends besides my neighbor across the street who's like twelve)

3. I'm going to really push hard to further my dreams to become a puppeteer/screenwriter/actor/voice actor

4.Meet a Muppet performer (any of them)

5.To be more patient with my younger brother

6. Watch the new episodes of Sesame Street,Steven Universe, Doctor Who or any other show that i'm into.(Because that's an easy goal to fulfill)

7. Clean my room

8. Exercise more.

9. Find a way to earn at least 200 dollars this year

10. Clean up my room

11. Gosh my room is a mess :stick_out_tongue:
Well, let's see how many of these resolutions I fufilled this year. I did in fact keep my room clean, which was extremely hard to motivate myself to do, but I did it. I've improved in school a lot since last year. I haven't actually made any friends like I wanted to, however, I have gotten over a lot of social anxiety that i've basically been dealing with for my entire life. I have worked out more and i've gotten a lot more fit. I can run longer distances, my muscles are more toned and I actually feel healthier and stronger than I did last year. I haven't gotten much money this year because I stupidly waited until after the summer to try to apply for any jobs, but hey, there's always next year. And, I haven't met any Muppeteers yet, but I knew that goal was a long shot anyway since I live all the way down in Texas. I was actually a bit more patient with my brother, although not through any effort of my own, but just because he's matured a lot lately so he's easier to deal with.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Meh, as always, my only resolution every year is to just stay in the present, and live life one day at a time - and I think I've pretty much stayed true to that this year. My only major accomplishment this year (albeit a minor one . . . how oxymoronic) was my SINGLE CAMERA SITCOMS: THEN & NOW short, but I'm really happy with how it turned out, and that people think highly of it enough that they think it should be a bigger video on YouTube than it is, lol.

However, this may be the first time ever in my life that I dread the upcoming new year - I feel nothing but hopelessness and faithlessness for 2017.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Meh, as always, my only resolution every year is to just stay in the present, and live life one day at a time - and I think I've pretty much stayed true to that this year. My only major accomplishment this year (albeit a minor one . . . how oxymoronic) was my SINGLE CAMERA SITCOMS: THEN & NOW short, but I'm really happy with how it turned out, and that people think highly of it enough that they think it should be a bigger video on YouTube than it is, lol.

However, this may be the first time ever in my life that I dread the upcoming new year - I feel nothing but hopelessness and faithlessness for 2017.
I won't say I dread it but... we'll just have to wait and see.

Resolutions? None, yet. Maybe I'll come up with some later on.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I've been away for a while (a lot of..life stuff's been going on). Basically, I'm just resolving that this year, I'll gain more balance in my life, because that's one thing I've needed for a long time.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I've been away for a while (a lot of..life stuff's been going on). Basically, I'm just resolving that this year, I'll gain more balance in my life, because that's one thing I've needed for a long time.
Welcome back. I hope that you do eventually reach your goal.