ToughPigs hacked???

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
ToughPigs is down. And every time I try to go to the website, instead of "ToughPigs, it says the website is titled "Hacked By Master Hax". And instead of any articles, it's just a white screen that reads "hacked by mohamad.xo".

So, firstly, I want to know if any of the rest of you are having the same problem. And secondly, does anyone know if the website was actually hacked, or is it just down for maintenance. And last, if it was really hacked, do you know if this is something that we should be worried about, or is this something easily dealt with?

http://www.toughpigs.com/

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I did a little bit of research. I didn't turn up much, but it seems like there's a few other websites that are currently saying they're Hacked by Master Hax, TP happens to be one of them. While many sites retain their original meta description, I see one site on Google had its meta description changed, and it would seem that this so-called Master Hax is an "Allah Messenger," so I guess these hacks are an act of Arab/Islamic cyber terrorism if it's in the name of Allah.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Toughpigs hasn't addressed it yet, I hope their site gets back to normal soon. Don't know why a muppet fan site would be targeted by a hacker.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I did a little bit of research. I didn't turn up much, but it seems like there's a few other websites that are currently saying they're Hacked by Master Hax, TP happens to be one of them. While many sites retain their original meta description, I see one site on Google had its meta description changed, and it would seem that this so-called Master Hax is an "Allah Messenger," so I guess these hacks are an act of Arab/Islamic cyber terrorism if it's in the name of Allah.
Wow. What are some of the other websites that have had this issue?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
None that I'm familiar with, but if you do a Google search of "Hacked my Master Hax," you'll see other sites that have that as their meta title, including TP, which is presently the first result.