Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
I too can't help but wondering why there haven't been any Throwback Thursday clips in quite a while.

Anyhow, enjoy these awesome reviews of Don't Eat the Pictures and the 2 1978 Sesame Christmas specials:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I too can't help but wondering why there haven't been any Throwback Thursday clips in quite a while.

Anyhow, enjoy these awesome reviews of Don't Eat the Pictures and the 2 1978 Sesame Christmas specials:

It's fantastic to see someone review old SST specials. They're so underrated. I guess people tend to take for granted how good the show is because it's always been there. Much like a parent or an older sibling.
But, i'm happy that he put so much research into this review compared to most people who clearly don't give a care. I'm especially glad that he brought up the fact that Snuffy was never actually imaginary, since that's such a common misconception.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
It's fantastic to see someone review old SST specials. They're so underrated. I guess people tend to take for granted how good the show is because it's always been there. Much like a parent or an older sibling.
But, i'm happy that he put so much research into this review compared to most people who clearly don't give a care. I'm especially glad that he brought up the fact that Snuffy was never actually imaginary, since that's such a common misconception.
Amen.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Does anyone happen to know if the episode where Herry and Maurice Monster are afraid of the dark is on Youtube?