This will confirm whether or not I am totally insane...

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Okay, i've kind of been debating whether or not I was gonna post in this thread. TBH, something about it makes me feel icky. Now, I know Princeton didn't create this thread to be weird or anything. And i'm definitely not judging any of the people who have posted here. I guess the fact that some of these women are people's moms. Also it sort of feels like we're rating girls in a way. But anyway...

Emma Stone! She just seems smart and funny and down to earth. She the exact type of girlfriend i'd want. And she's absolutely beautiful! I've had a crush on her for a long time. Also, I find her voice to be rather attractive :flirt:

Alison Bartlett (Gina on Sesame Street)- It may be a little weird but, I have a huge crush on 1980s- early 90s Gina. But here's something i'm a little embarrased to admit - I have a crush on older Gina as well. I know she's only like two years younger than my mom, but, she's just so beautiful. :embarrassed:

Anne Hathaway. I dunno why, it's just something about how she carries herself in a very mature, dignified way. I just really like her.

I used to have a crush on Jennifer Lawrence (shut up D'Snowth!) when the first couple Hunger Games movies came out, but that kinda wore off.

I like to update this thread every so often. My new list of hot celebrities:
Ariana Grande
Ariel Winter
Anna Kendrick
Kim Kardashian
I think Anna Kendrick is pretty cute, don't know why, just something about her is adorable to me. As for Ariana, well, she's pretty and all, but she seems like someone i'd just like to hang out with as a friend (at least based on her public persona)

Anyhow, maybe some female members could post in this thread so that it feels a bit less like a "boys club".

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I took a test on Facebook a few weeks ago to see what my love life would be like if I were a Hollywood actor, and these are what the results were:

- My 3x-ex is Natalie Portman. Ehh, not really my type, in all honesty.
- My 2x-ex is Blake Lively. Never seen any of her movies, so I don't really know what she's like; I just know she's married to Ryan Reynolds . . . guess I can't compete with a good actor like him.
- My current ex is . . . some girl I never heard of before, honestly. Nina Somebody, I think, I don't remember.

But, accordingly, my current girlfriend is Emma Watson. Hmm. She's easy on the eyes, her accent is easy on the ears, and she has a charming quality about her that seems to make her attractive . . . perhaps I could go along with that.

Muppy

Reaction score
I took a test on Facebook a few weeks ago to see what my love life would be like if I were a Hollywood actor, and these are what the results were:

- My 3x-ex is Natalie Portman. Ehh, not really my type, in all honesty.
- My 2x-ex is Blake Lively. Never seen any of her movies, so I don't really know what she's like; I just know she's married to Ryan Reynolds . . . guess I can't compete with a good actor like him.
- My current ex is . . . some girl I never heard of before, honestly. Nina Somebody, I think, I don't remember.

But, accordingly, my current girlfriend is Emma Watson. Hmm. She's easy on the eyes, her accent is easy on the ears, and she has a charming quality about her that seems to make her attractive . . . perhaps I could go along with that.
Unless you're into feminazis I would stay faaaaar away from Emma lol.
But that's just me.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
:laugh: Naw, I hear ya. If anything, that's what irritates me about Miranda Lambert: whenever she's not singing or performing, it seems like all she ever does is open her great big mouth and b!+c# about everything. I don't condone infidelity or anything, but I think I can understand why Blake Shelton was wanting out. :smirk:

Princeton

Reaction score
Now that I've bingewatched all of Community, Alison Brie shot way up to the top of the list.
Also, one of the earlier comments about some of these women being mothers has really been a sticking point with me and I honestly don't see what difference it makes.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Her legs are nice to look at, I'll say that much.