My Cincinnati PBS TV debut

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Wow, very sweet and inspiring! This really encouraged me to want to be more creative. I really like your puppet designs and your voices. You really have a passion for what you're doing and that seems to shine through in your work.

Also, kudos for the Muppets and animation memorabilia you have. You have some neat looking stuff I haven't even heard of before!

Terrence Burke

Reaction score
Wow, very sweet and inspiring! This really encouraged me to want to be more creative. I really like your puppet designs and your voices. You really have a passion for what you're doing and that seems to shine through in your work.

Also, kudos for the Muppets and animation memorabilia you have. You have some neat looking stuff I haven't even heard of before!
Thanks for watching the segment and for your kind comments. My wife and I work together to bring the puppets to the stage. She is the artist who make the puppets look good, while I write & perform them.
Glad you like our stuff too, we have a bit of it. :wink:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Thanks for watching the segment and for your kind comments. My wife and I work together to bring the puppets to the stage. She is the artist who make the puppets look good, while I write & perform them.
Glad you like our stuff too, we have a bit of it. :wink:
What kinds of art does she do?

theSHE124

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I remember you! It's been too long, but nice to know you got another video thing. I'm glad to see you're still on puppetry. :excited:

Terrence Burke

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I remember you! It's been too long, but nice to know you got another video thing. I'm glad to see you're still on puppetry. :excited:
Thanks for your message. This recent PBS segment is the most recent in my TV appearances, most of which were live. You are welcome to watch them here:
http://www.wumpmucketpuppets.com/videos/

I have also puppeteered in three TV commercials for a Cincinnati politician.
He won the election too, here's one of the spots: