Frank Oz' Muppet documentary "Muppet Guys Talking" premiering at SXSW on March 12, 2017

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wonder which five it'll be, besides Frank Oz. I could see Dave Goelz and Steve Whitmire being involved. Maybe also Louise Gold and Kathryn Mullen. But I don't think it says they are all Muppet performers. It would be a surprise if John Lovelady was among them. I also wonder if this might be like the behind-the-scenes feature on TMS Season Three which included performers who never worked on the show (like Bill Baretta and Kevin Clash).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
How long ago was this in development if Jerry and Fran were involved?

zns

Reaction score
This is really big news. And it's premiering in March too. The fact that Frank Oz is directing the movie certainly makes it sound like it been well taken care of.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
This is going to be very special, seeing new footage of Jerry almost 5 years after his death. It's also awesome to see Frank Oz be talking openly about the muppets again, as there was a long period of time when he wouldn't speak of that time of his life.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I'm super excited, but it will probably be a long time until I'll be able to watch it after March. Although, if it somehow finds itself in a film festival over here, you'll bet I'll be jumping in the car for a road trip.