Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Also, Rizzo's neck looks a little long lol
I think it's actually more puppet accurate to me.

Also is there not going to be a fourth wave of Muppet Minimates? Diamond select responded to my Facebook reply saying the Muppet Minimates were finished "they think" but maybe more action figures. But I think at least one more wave of Minimates to close the line is necessary. We didn't get Sam the Eagle, Rizzo, or Lew Zealand not to mention the pink Snowths to go with our Manha Manha. Seeing that we got Constantine it would be nice to get Walter too. Other runners up Uncle Deadly, Buea, Bobo the Bear, Big Mean Carl, Pops, Marvin Suggs, maybe even a penguin. I know Sweetums would be out of scale but he would be cool too. I mean Pepe is a full figure and Robin is a pack-in so who cares! But it would be a shame to close out the line without Sam, Rizzo, Lew Zealand, the Snowths and Walter at least! I'd love to see a Vets hospitals set too and maybe a patrol pig Link but it might be pushing it.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I think it's actually more puppet accurate to me.

Also is there not going to be a fourth wave of Muppet Minimates? Diamond select responded to my Facebook reply saying the Muppet Minimates were finished "they think" but maybe more action figures. But I think at least one more wave of Minimates to close the line is necessary. We didn't get Sam the Eagle, Rizzo, or Lew Zealand not to mention the pink Snowths to go with our Manha Manha. Seeing that we got Constantine it would be nice to get Walter too. Other runners up Uncle Deadly, Buea, Bobo the Bear, Big Mean Carl, Pops, Marvin Suggs, maybe even a penguin. I know Sweetums would be out of scale but he would be cool too. I mean Pepe is a full figure and Robin is a pack-in so who cares! But it would be a shame to close out the line without Sam, Rizzo, Lew Zealand, the Snowths and Walter at least! I'd love to see a Vets hospitals set too and maybe a patrol pig Link but it might be pushing it.
Yeah, I was wondering why we didn't get a preview of series 4 Muppet Minimates, because the lines have been released in swinging fashion (Minimates 1, select 1, Minimates 2, select 2, etc) so after the preview of select 3, next preview should have been Minimates 4, so the end it is.:cry: I guess Toys R Us pulled out of making exclusives because the line wasn't selling that good. Oh well, DST got close to their planned four releases of Minimates.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I certainly hope they can muster up a wave 4. It would close off the line so nicely then. It definitely will be weird not to have Sam, Lew Zealand, the Snowths, and Rizzo, maybe Walter as well as some of the others I mentioned. We will have Manha Manhan twice without the Snowths. Rizzo, Sam, and Lew, should be given and Walter beacause we got "Constantine" I mean "Kermit as Constantine".

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Sam and Rizzo seem like the biggest minimate omission to me, so if they could find it in their hearts (and budget) to squeeze out one more set, I would be ok with that. If they have a little more room in those hearts and wallets, I would want to see Walter, Lew, and Sweetums.

Rtec1

Reaction score
So that'll be 25 Muppets if you include the smaller figures too in Four waves. That's pretty good to be honest. And I'd be happy with that as I have no interest in different versions of the same characters.

Have we even seen the full accessories for Wave 4 yet?

Last edited:

beaker

Reaction score
Ha, I had to literally laugh out loud when I noticed the crying onion :stick_out_tongue:
Hoping tho with wave 5, if there is a wave 5, they start putting in non classic/newer characters like Pepe and Big Mean Carl.

Supposedly wave 3 is out next week?

Rtec1

Reaction score
Sorry I meant have we seen the final accessories for Wave 3 yet?

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I saw that too Series 3 is opposably out next week but when someone asked diamond select on twitter they said not sure yet... so idk but yes we haven't seen the final packaging shots yet. Hopefully with toy fair tomorrow?