Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Mahna Mahna
Sam and Rizzo seem like the biggest minimate omission to me, so if they could find it in their hearts (and budget) to squeeze out one more set, I would be ok with that. If they have a little more room in those hearts and wallets, I would want to see Walter, Lew, and Sweetums.
Yeah well bc of getting Crazy Harry, The Muppet News Man, and Mahna Mahna Minimates I would think Lew Zealand with a boomerang fish would be more necessary. Also the Snowths! Though I'd settle for Sam with Rizzo, Lew Zealand with one Snowth and Walter with another Snowth Minimates.
Constantine and patrol bear were easy retools.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Can't wait for series 3 hope it's true they are out next week cause it looks like they finalized the accessories

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I love it. :flirt:

I wish Palisades had kept it as simple as an upright piano for Rowlf and a smaller drum set for Animal; sometimes their grandiosity hurt them.

Not sure about the yellow Beethoven bust though... :confused:

acoffia

Reaction score
A bit off topic, but in 7 inch scale coming from McFarlane Toys. I wish they would do a few waves for Labyrinth.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
To be fair, the original bust does have a yellowish tint to it...

Also, does the Swedish chef have interchangeable hands? I see a pair of hands just sitting on the glass in front of him...