Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

christianpyro

Reaction score
According to the video linked below (muppets stuff starts at the 8:12 mark) Toys r Us will not be selling the cheaper versions of the select Muppets with less accessories, and you will only be able to buy the more expensie versions that are sent to comic shops and online.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
According to the video linked below (muppets stuff starts at the 8:12 mark) Toys r Us will not be selling the cheaper versions of the select Muppets with less accessories, and you will only be able to buy the more expensie versions that are sent to comic shops and online.

I guess that means the Toys R Us versions were not selling too good which is a shame for people who wanted the figures for a cheaper price.

Also for people interested BBTS already has wave 4 on preorder but i might suggest being quick The Swedish Chef's preorder has already sold out!

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=167&company=17

jvcarroll

Reaction score

That's disappointing. I guess we've covered the heavy-hitters, but there are still a few gaps. If they did one more wave, this is what i hope they'd do:

Pack 1: Walter, Uncle Deadly & Snowth One
Pack 2: Pepe & Sweetums
Pack 3: Beauregard, Lew & Snowth Two

There are Muppets left out, but I'd feel more complete with at least these.

jobi71

Reaction score
That's disappointing. I guess we've covered the heavy-hitters, but there are still a few gaps. If they did one more wave, this is what i hope they'd do:

Pack 1: Walter, Uncle Deadly & Snowth One
Pack 2: Pepe & Sweetums
Pack 3: Beauregard, Lew & Snowth Two

There are Muppets left out, but I'd feel more complete with at least these.
Jamie has some good suggestions. These are either core characters: Pepe and Deadly; complete a tableau: The Snowths; are fan favorites: Lew and Sweetums and Walter is also there as well. Actually Walter would be a good addition for any new fans introduced to the Muppets from the last two films. Beau is a perfectly cromulent choice, but I would also consider The Newsman (He's all over the web now - fake news) or Marvin Suggs with The Muppaphones. Each of the three have their appeal. Let's just hope someone from Diamond Select is reading and taking copious notes.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
Jamie has some good suggestions. These are either core characters: Pepe and Deadly; complete a tableau: The Snowths; are fan favorites: Lew and Sweetums and Walter is also there as well. Actually Walter would be a good addition for any new fans introduced to the Muppets from the last two films. Beau is a perfectly cromulent choice, but I would also consider The Newsman (He's all over the web now - fake news) or Marvin Suggs with The Muppaphones. Each of the three have their appeal. Let's just hope someone from Diamond Select is reading and taking copious notes.
Are we all forgetting about Lips got to complete the band :smile: I'd also say Bobo would he a good choice if they kept going only cause i really want some bobo merch.

jobi71

Reaction score
Are we all forgetting about Lips got to complete the band :smile: I'd also say Bobo would he a good choice if they kept going only cause i really want some bobo merch.
Jamie's list was put together with the assumption that series four would be the last. There has been some murmuring that it may not even come to be. If four does get produced and it went on to series five I assume Lips and Bobo would be contenders there.