Thread Deletions

Old Thunder

Reaction score
The Electric Eye is watching you, Snowthy...

Viva la revolución!

D'Snowth

Reaction score

VIVE LA FRANCE!

That and Barbara Eden's always nice to look at.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, guess you have a knack for coming up with the wildly popular threads. :laugh:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Why did the recent breaking news muppets April fools thread just get deleted? All I just now is an error message whenever I try to view it.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Why did the recent breaking news muppets April fools thread just get deleted?
Yes, I believe so. Threads like that get deleted rather quickly to avoid confusion. Can't have anyone believing any of that fake news, that's a big enough problem as it is :wink:.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
To answer whoseline...

The "Breaking News" thread got deleted because it was posted as an April Fools joke thread today February 28, plus it was labeled with a "Breaking News" title tag.
Traditionally, April Fools joke threads have been posted here at the forum over the years... But those threads are posted on the actual April Fools holiday, April 1st. I can hear you now back there :concern:, "sure, if you want to be typical about it".
Additionally, the "Breaking News" tagline makes people think that it was you know, actual news.

April Fools threads aren't deleted, there just tagged as "April Fools" threads in the title by the forum administrator after the actual holiday and moved/archived in the Games section.
Hope this helps.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
To answer whoseline...

The "Breaking News" thread got deleted because it was posted as an April Fools joke thread today February 28, plus it was labeled with a "Breaking News" title tag.
Traditionally, April Fools joke threads have been posted here at the forum over the years... But those threads are posted on the actual April Fools holiday, April 1st. I can hear you now back there :concern:, "sure, if you want to be typical about it".
Additionally, the "Breaking News" tagline makes people think that it was you know, actual news.

April Fools threads aren't deleted, there just tagged as "April Fools" threads in the title by the forum administrator after the actual holiday and moved/archived in the Games section.
Hope this helps.
Ah. That makes sense.