Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Moved up means sooner.

Makes sense as didn't the Diamond Select fella in that ToyFair video say that they are still locking down accessories on series 3 and have added the piano?
Insinuates that they are not even close to hitting shelves! Where is DSTzach when you need him???
Ha Ha, the Diamond Select fella in the ToyFair video IS DSTzach !!!
Yeah, I'd say the reason for the series 3 delay is to include the piano.

beaker

Reaction score
No need to panic. If we have to wait another month or two for Wave 3,
to me its worth it. Almost four decades of collecting Muppet merchandise,
Diamonds Muppet Show line is so far my favorite Muppet toy line of all time.
I mean we're getting 8 characters!

beaker

Reaction score
just saw this from a new Toy Fair Tough Pigs report.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
Zach From Diamond Select was on a podcast for anyone interested. Muppet talk starts around the 10.57 mark

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Not really any reveals just talking about the series 4 figures and talking about Rizzos height and Zach said he thinks 3 inches tall. They also talked about how the band is complete after series 4 then forgot they needed Lips! So hopes for a series 5 with Lips and Walter! They also were talking about the Swedish Chefs preorder selling out on Big Bad Toy Store and hoping the line will continue cause all the guys buy the figures. Lastly Series 3 and 4 won't have the Toys R Us cheap exclusives. Also for Series 5 I would love to see either Walter and Constantine in a 2 pack and Uncle Deadly and BoBo as the 2nd and for 3rd Lips and the Big Mean Carl or the Newsman whatever but we will have to wait and see!

BobbyBenson64

Reaction score
Has anyone been charged yet for wave 3? Just wondering givin the end of February early march rumor