The most unbelievably awesome news ever... Ducktales

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
The new DuckTales voice cast was recently announced. The only original member returning is the current voice of Donald Duck.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
According to several sources floating around, John Kassir will be the new voice for Scrooge. Hearing him in the Mickey Mouse short "Duck the Halls", he doesn't quite sound as gruff and authentically Scottish as Alan Young (being American and all), but he sounds close enough. He should be able to grow into the role and make Scrooge his own, so I wish him the best of luck. :smile:
It's not John unfortunately.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Interesting casting choices for Huey, Dewey and Louie. It's kind of disappointing they didn't get their usual voices, but hey, i'm a fan of Ben Schwartz and Danny Pudi, so i'm interested to see what they do. Plus, Bobby Moynihan has shown himself to be a talented voice actor, so I approve. Kate Micucci (Sadie on Steven Universe) will be Webby. And Doctor Who's David Tennant will be Scrooge McDuck, which means Scrooge will finally be played by an actual Scottish person. Plus, have I mentioned how obsessed I am with Tennant and Doctor Who? And he's got a really great voice, so i'm excited!:

Last edited:

Duke Remington

Reaction score
A trailer for the series was released today. Now we can get an idea of how some of the character voices will sound like in the show.

Collgoff

Reaction score
The new voices are certainly going to take some getting used to, especially of the kids, who look like they're supposed to be a little older. But yeah, this still looks very awesome. :smile:

I meant compared to having John Kassir.

Yeah I miss the old Fashion Disney cartoons, plus I'm not really sure about this reboot and it doesn't look right.

Collgoff

Reaction score
I disagree. It looks great.
Okay but Last night saw the full thing and it was neater then I thought,
Although Launchpad's new look is good except his hat, Because He has a baseball hat instead of pilot cap.