Favorite Muppet Performer Cameos

gravy

Reaction score
Well, I thought this would be a good thread.

I recently watched The Blues Brothers, and noticed that one of the police officers was Frank Oz. Then later it showed a man wanting to buy a Grover and Miss Piggy doll.

Anyone else know some good cameos?

Cookie Chris

Reaction score
I love Jim Henson's cameo in The Great Muppet Caper.

It took me years to find out that the biker that throws Fozzie towards the piano at the saloon in The Muppet Movie was actually Frank Oz. That was a great cameo.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I love Jim's cameos in both the Muppets 30th Anniversary special and Muppets Family Christmas. It's very beautiful and satisfying, and a little bitter-sweet to see him there, marveling at the big, loving, out of control family he created.

Cookie Chris

Reaction score
I love Jim's cameos in both the Muppets 30th Anniversary special and Muppets Family Christmas. It's very beautiful and satisfying, and a little bitter-sweet to see him there, marveling at the big, loving, out of control family he created.
Oh yeah, I love his cameos in those two as well.

And Jerry Nelson's cameo during a Season 40 episode is one of my favorites:

Steve Whitmire's cameo as the hippie "Rainbow" in Muppets from Space was very clever.

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
I'm surprised nobody else mentioned it, but I really like the appearance, although very brief, of Richard Hunt getting caught in the traffic jam after the first verse of The Great Muppet Caper's "Hey, A Movie!" It's fairly funny and spontaneous on its own, but all the more enjoyable when you know who it is.

gravy

Reaction score
I'm surprised nobody else mentioned it, but I really like the appearance, although very brief, of Richard Hunt getting caught in the traffic jam after the first verse of The Great Muppet Caper's "Hey, A Movie!" It's fairly funny and spontaneous on its own, but all the more enjoyable when you know who it is.
Wow, I don't think I noticed that!

I found a Dave Goelz and Steve Whitmire cameo while watching... *ugh*, Muppets Wizard of Oz.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I really love the cameo Jerry Nelson made with his daughter, considering how much that would have meant to Jerry after she passed away. :cry:

Any Jim cameo makes me grin as if I've been huffing happy gas.

But my all-time favourite cameo is still Steve in The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show. When I finally meet him, I'll be asking how exactly someone who seems to be so camera shy ended up being roped into doing that.

I still think he lost a bet to Richard Hunt.

gravy

Reaction score
But my all-time favourite cameo is still Steve in The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show. When I finally meet him, I'll be asking how exactly someone who seems to be so camera shy ended up being roped into doing that.
What? Since when was Steve in that?